What the ****!!!!

Re: What the ****!!!!

Hmm, most amusing thread! I originally was going to reply to the person who instigated the thread about their language/manner etc but after reading all the replies there was very little to add. All i could do was laugh

EDIT:

Got the complete collection of SG1, got the 3 movies, and 4 seasons of Atlantis, still waiting for 5 on dvd, and ofcourse those movie(s)!

Not to sure what to expect from SGU though, but if Robert Carlyle is in it, it's gotta be worth something!

Wow! :thumbup:

I was thinking about getting the movies, but I wasn't sure how good they would be. Lol.

Wow! :thumbup:

I was thinking about getting the movies, but I wasn't sure how good they would be. Lol.

I'm going quite OT here, but:

Stargate: you have to have seen this one, the beginning of the story, the start of the adventure, the human actors are all different though (the Abydos people are almost all the same)

Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth: if you want to know how the Ori stuff ends, go see this movie, but I didn't like it toomuch.

Stargate Continuüm: whatever they screwed up in the Ark of Truth, they definatelly fixed it in this movie, this one is highly recommended by me as well :thumbup:

I'm going quite OT here, but:

Stargate: you have to have seen this one, the beginning of the story, the start of the adventure, the human actors are all different though (the Abydos people are almost all the same)

Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth: if you want to know how the Ori stuff ends, go see this movie, but I didn't like it toomuch.

Stargate Continuüm: whatever they screwed up in the Ark of Truth, they definatelly fixed it in this movie, this one is highly recommended by me as well :thumbup:

Oh thanks!

I've seen the first movie (I've got it.. albeit in "letterbox 4:3 format" still trying to find it in anamorphic format)

Offtopic thread is offtopic. :scratchchin:

I second getting the movies...well worth it imho.

And yeah I have all of SG1 on DVD boxed set.

Edit:

For Ark of Truth, Chris Judge is massively afraid of heights, so it was a challange for shooting the scene where he's walking up in the mountains.

The next SG movie is an O'neill story.

Oh awesome!

I am still on Season 2 of SG-1.. only 8 seasons to go..

(I like to watch series in order.. which is why I watched the first X-files movie after season 5.)

<-- SG nerd here aswell. Seen all SG1 and Atlantis seasons and all the Movies.

To bring in more offtopic, anyone watching Star Trek? I've seen all movies and all Next Generation, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise seasons. Only TOS to go -- it scares me a little bit, but i'm determined to see it through... raaawwwwrrrrrr :D

I second getting the movies...well worth it imho.

And yeah I have all of SG1 on DVD boxed set.

Edit:

For Ark of Truth, Chris Judge is massively afraid of heights, so it was a challange for shooting the scene where he's walking up in the mountains.

The next SG movie is an O'neill story.

Aha, that's why his face looked so naturally troubled, I just assumed he was a good actor, showing his fatigue and concern for his teammates.

Evidentally, is there any word on the Atlantis movies? (we can all dream about another SG-1, but they closed that part)

And how do you feel about Stargate Universe (it's coming in October iirc?)

Oh awesome!

I am still on Season 2 of SG-1.. only 8 seasons to go..

(I like to watch series in order.. which is why I watched the first X-files movie after season 5.)

Well then, you're installed for many many hours of happiness :alright:

Eh, SG1 isn't over yet. There's an untitled movie due in 2010. Supposed to have Jack O'Neill in a major role or something. IMDB has it (Look at the movie connections link for Continuum) and it's also talked about on Gateworld.net.

As far as Atlantis, there's room for a movie ... it's just when. Atlantis was supposed to end up on Earth at the end of last season. But that ended up being the series finale, and there are things that were scripted but weren't done.

I just bought the 3 stargate movies off amazon. *crosses fingers that the stargate "ultimate edition" will be anamorphic widescreen* The special edition I bought earlier was letterboxed widescreen... bleh.

I also found Macgyver the complete series for 99.99 USD on amazon, if anyone's interested.

Thanks for the info, I'll definately check them out when I get my bonus check.

You SG nerds... Maybe I'll go watch some episodes just to be in with the popular crowd. I collapse easily under peer pressure, I'm weak like that.

You SG nerds... Maybe I'll go watch some episodes just to be in with the popular crowd. I collapse easily under peer pressure, I'm weak like that.

There's even an episode with a Rubiks... and another one where some dude spins a pen on his knuckles.

Don't forget the one where O'Neill is three fries short of a happy meal.

Sounds like this show was made for me. Gorny, why have you only informed me of this now?

Eh, SG1 isn't over yet. There's an untitled movie due in 2010. Supposed to have Jack O'Neill in a major role or something. IMDB has it (Look at the movie connections link for Continuum) and it's also talked about on Gateworld.net.

As far as Atlantis, there's room for a movie ... it's just when. Atlantis was supposed to end up on Earth at the end of last season. But that ended up being the series finale, and there are things that were scripted but weren't done.

Found some info about an SG Atlantis movie on gateworld. http://www.gateworld.net/movies/05.shtml

Is that the one you were thinking about?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High