Fancy Fridaly

ShadedOne

Jan 27, 2009
Fancy Fridaly

RL: Woke up this morning and headed to the hospital for an ECG. Wired me all up and monitored my heart. Fun. Otherwise today I have absolutely nothing to do other than clean the house. I am another victim of the useless annoying roomate. This time he left his dinner and a cut up lemon sitting on the counter for 2 days, and now it is moldy and covered in fruit flies. Would like to leave it there for him to clean but its just to disgusting to leave. /rant

D2: After my complete restart I have a few characters on the up and up. May push my fishymancer through to NM meph and then do some MF runs to build up the stash's.

Re: Fancy Fridaly

RL: Not much going on today. Planning on seeing the GF in the late afternoon/evening, but that's about it. Getting really antsy to start moving to the new apartment, but after sending them an email yesterday asking what needs to done before I can move in... I haven't heard from them. Makes me nervous, both for their unresponsiveness, but also because it means I need to go in for a face-to-face. I'm not a fan.

D2: Started questing with a singer yesterday; played for a bit more this morning, but Acts III & IV are a grind to me since I haven't yet thought of a good weapon that's suitable (no 1.09 Raven Claw for me). It's worse when you can't invest in any attack skills since the only one this character will have comes at clvl30 and that's still a little ways off. I'll probably drop the /p settings so I can breeze through to ActV tomorrow.

Enjoy the weekend, SPF!

RL: some schoolwork, and work tonight

D2: Finished my enchantress yesterday (for now, she's not yet mat, but she's got maxed enchant/warmth/fire mastery, and can go to hell, wich is al that's needed untill i decde to mat her) for rushing puposes mainly (the added 1k damage should kill anything in normal :p) and got my hydra/orber to hell hellfoge yesterday. today, i'll do some meph runs, finish questing with her, or start my next char, not sure what yet, perhaps my fishyzon or a blizzsorc for running tunnels

RL: coffee, coffee, Wimbledon/job hunting, 'work' for weird British dude for a couple of hours, play with the dog, eat, and . . .

D2: laid awake last night thinking about Nikita the envious sinner and how much I enjoy playing D2. I think maybe I had forgotten. Jeez. So she'll see some action when I return from weird british dude's place, and before I start pounding beers and while I pound beers. Also before and after dinner. Also before, during, and after the crappy movie momma picked out for tonight. Yep. I'm getting in some hot D2 action, for sure.

RL: Made the ex a sack lunch, wished her luck and kissed her goodbye. Slept till half ten, played some games, did a bit of uni work (but not much) before work. First bit I've done in three days. I'm working with the ex and her sister tonight, that should be fun. I know I'll be inundated with questions on the status of our 'relationship' - like I know...

D2: My BlizzSorc is having problems with CIs in Tal Rasha's Tomb. My newly-created Hammerdin is using terrible equipment like Isenhart's set, Treads and Bloodfist.

OVG: Killing Floor, Sid Meier's Pirates and Shadowgrounds Survivor; all on Steam. Is anyone else interested in Trine? It reminds me of Braid.

RL: Not much going on today. No work and horrible weather has prevented me from doing any kind of outdoor activities for the most part.

D2: After a week and a half break, I fired it up and decided to give HC a go. Currently working on a Fishymancer. Let's see how long it takes before he dies :D.

RL: Day off! I have to get some uni work done today, finishing up some finals for one of my summer classes today, so that's going to take precedence. My brother is also off work today, so I might hang out with him, thought about going through one of the frisbee golf courses we have here, but who knows?

D2: I really want to continue on my tourney char. Just started in the green tourney, and I've been really enjoying this character, so I'm hoping to get into that some tonight, but it's definitely other stuff permitting.

OVG: Might play some GW... been screwing around on MSN Games online, and I also have a park in Roller Coaster Tycoon that I'm working on . ;)

RL: My holiday starts tomorrow. Going on a trip with my GF somewhere. I don`t know where as it is supposed to be a secret, she has probably planned a lot of stuff. I`ve been told to be ready for departure at 13:00 tomorrow since she`s staying the night at her sick mother`s house, which means I`m home alone tonight and......

D2: I will play a lot. 8 beers in the fridge, 3 tourney chars ready to kill Normal Mephy (family tournament) and a pretty new fishymancer with an addiction to pit running. This will be a long night (hopefully, as I play HC. I could also kill them all pretty fast:( ).

Have a nice evening SPF.

RL: Finished up a spring class, SF/Fantasy lit class, last week, and so with nothing major on my plate for a few months I have time for other things.....like
D2: Started up after a what turns out to be a few month hiatus (how time flies!). Running Pindle still with Sozo. I just can't seem to start anything new, to many options to choose from. I'd like to finally beat the Ancients though so I can mat Sozo. I might give it a try tonight.

My first Daily!
RL: Didn't go to sleep until late last night, so I slept in this morning and went to my friend's house and played CoD 4 for a little, tonight probably go to a party or something

D2: Started my Green with Envy TOurnament char...Should be fun, it's my first tourny. Hopefully I can get in to Act 2 or 3 today without much problem.

I still don't miss D2 all that much. I'm pretty pleased with myself.

For some reason, though, I haven't been getting all that much work done. My job applications should be ready by tonight, but I've still got tons of research work to do.

@Aphid: I'm a sucker for anything cute, and I thought RCT was the cutest game ever. <3

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High