I need motivation

woodchuck

May 3, 2009
I need motivation

I'm starting d2 again, and I need motivation!
So just post stories of you finding uber 1337 things, so I want to start mfing again,
gogo :D

Re: I need motivation

I found 20 life / 15@ jewel this season. When i found out how much it is worth... i was like OMG $$$.

I'm on the hunt for some insane rare/magical equip now, that's where the fun is imo ;)

My first Uber Trist run produced a much needed sorc torch for my meteorb sorc, my second run netted an 18/18 pally torch, and my third is a 16/14 pally torch.

Here...

*hands over some motivation*

I know it's not much, but that's because I just rolled a 4/1/3 CTA.

Nihlathak dropped me a SoJ and a fire skiller +42 life after a couple of days of running him, which was enough to fully equip my barb and pala :)

And, on a more demoralizing note

My first Uber Trist run produced a much needed sorc torch for my meteorb sorc, my second run netted an 18/18 pally torch, and my third is a 16/14 pally torch.

I've done over twenty runs now, and I'm still missing a pala torch :crazyeyes:

@CrowdControl — now that's a demoralizing note. I should have guessed 413, maybe then it would have been better ^)

Yeah, I blame your bad smelling Ohm. I demand a refund.

I "MF'd" a 11% Nightwing's with a 0% MF find item.. in hell cows earlier.

If that's not motivation, I don't know what is!

I started maybe a month ago.

made 2 cta's (1 lvl 6 BO and the other 5)
made Faith (lvl13 fana/2/3/343%)

I got lucky with 2 coa's and traded for a few things. I also notice that runes drop waaay more frequently.

I found it easier to accumulate wealth now than I did when I played a few years back.

First character (skellimancer), with 0% mf, lvl 6, found a perfect nagel ring from normal blood raven :D

First character (skellimancer), with 0% mf, lvl 6, found a perfect nagel ring from normal blood raven :D

Dang, Yesterday I found a 29% nagel ring in the sewers of act 2 normal. Here I was thinking I was special...

it's not only about finding items...it's also about creating custom characters. You should try and make a bear sorc ;)
I was actually thinking about doing that.. but I would need to figure out the gears first. :p

Still remember when I found a Harlequin Shako on a rock in secret cow level with 0% (or near none) MF back in the days.

Never had much of these pure luck episodes, but damn that day felt good.

I have a better motivation for ya... or at least that would work on me.

Get a girlfriend! - that likes to play diablo :)

I have a better motivation for ya... or at least that would work on me.

Get a girlfriend! - that likes to play diablo :)

Nah, watch out... women will take away all your wealth sooner or later. Just like in the real world!:p

Nah, watch out... women will take away all your wealth sooner or later. Just like in the real world!:p

uhh... stoopid stoopid stoopid *smacks hand on face*

how could have I overlooked that?? o_O

besides, still works as a nice motivator =] (euhem... "You BETTER find that SOJ or we're thru !!!")

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High