Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

whos vote are you more suspicious of? The first person who votes because they are sick of inactivity and wants to make something happen, who in turn sees an ascension or Trust opportunity?

Or the Trust member who knows DLoves role and locks the vote or casts the final vote?

I'm not suspicious, I was just pointing out that even though the chance that you are in the Trust is equal to someone else being in the Trust, it is still worth it to jump on the bandwagon you started.

We will worry about bandwagon accusations after we seal a lynch. right now I just need to see role info that we townies earned. 5 people dead and the only thing we know is what became of our inactive village idiot, which doesn't help at all. Townies need info to win, and right now we have ziltch.

Just to make this absolutely clear: I was not aware that the word "bandwagon" has negative associations. I do not mistrust Bad Ash more than I mistrust any other player whos role I know nothing about!

Just to make this absolutely clear: I was not aware that the word "bandwagon" has negative associations. I do not mistrust Bad Ash more than I mistrust any other player whos role I know nothing about!

im a member of the Trust. Durr

from what I read, you can make statistical guesses about how is townie/mafia based on the order of lynch voting. the first and third person's usually have the highest statistical chance (over many games) of being mafia. I could care less about that right now, I just want to see a lynch.

from what I read, you can make statistical guesses about how is townie/mafia based on the order of lynch voting. the first and third person's usually have the highest statistical chance (over many games) of being mafia. I could care less about that right now, I just want to see a lynch.

Just wondering where did you hear this? I'm not doubting you just curious?

As I only have a little bit of time before I have to get ready before I go out and it doesn't seem a whole lot has happened I'm just going to jump on the "bandwagon" and Vote: DLoveSwe

I guess you guys are right, we need a lynch and DLove is as good as anyone.
Vote: DLove
Hopefully this will get us somewhere.

Why do you keep evading to defend yourself DLove? Theres still time to convince us to unvote you. (i think)

Just wondering where did you hear this? I'm not doubting you just curious?

As I only have a little bit of time before I have to get ready before I go out and it doesn't seem a whole lot has happened I'm just going to jump on the "bandwagon" and Vote: DLoveSwe

from this wiki site dedicated to forum mafia:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Finding_Mafia

and I was wrong, it's not the first and third, it's the third and fourth.

Dloveswe could only watch from a small corner of his mind. His actions had not been his own in quite some time. He had been a member of The Trust for years, however, within the last year or so, Dloveswe was among many members of The Trust who had fallen vitcim to the parasitic Goa'uld.
They had secretly begun to take over Kansas and all was going according to plan. He had been spreading rumor and falsehood throught the small town in an attempt to get the locals to either lynch themselves or just plain kill each other in the night.

As he was taking one of the back roads out of town, a noose was slipped over his head and his wrists were bound. A small group of townspeople had caught him unaware and decided to use a street lamp to hang Dloveswe. As he was hoisted off the ground, Dloveswe shouted "I will ascend and get my revenge on you all!!" and his eyes glowed with the trade mark yellow flash.

Dlove had one saving grace, his symbiote kept him alive even though he had hung there. He played possum and the townspeople eventually left. He was about to cut himself loose with a knife and escape when a figure approached.

It was none other than Teal'c.

"Free me and searve me Jaffa!" said Dloveswe.

"I am free and searve no false God." Teal'c said.

Teal'c then proceeded to raise his trademark staff weapon and shoot Dloveswe at point blank range, then he walked off into the night.

Dlove was a member of The Trust and is now dead by lynch (sort of).

The day discussion continues as normal.

Nice! There can't be too many of them left now. People who voted to lynch DLoveSwe, in chronological order:

Bad Ash
Asrrin
Es Mors
Noodle
Spinns
ThunderCat

Bod Trader didn't vote at all. He didn't post at all after the voting for DLove started, so he may just have been away. Either Bod Trader or some of the above (or both) must of course be Trust members looking for alibies, but we can be pretty sure Bad Ash is pro-town, no? I also believe Asrrin is on the good side.

It seems you guys had a good hunch about DLove, i am glad i managed to lock the lynch before anything else happened. Now, Gorny, does that means that DLove used the Ascention power? If so then he must have had the option reviving, how come he got killed by Teal`c then ?

There is one thing we havent considered so far. My theory is that maybe Ankeli had some truth in his statement, that there may be a Tok`Ra. So that means one of the Trust members could have been Tok`Ra. With this in mind, the remaining Trust member may have deliberatly voted/get Dlove voted in the event that Dlove was Tok`Ra, meaning the remaning Trust member would have full control on Kansas without the risk of a Tok`Ra spy. More on this to follow after i do more reading and thinking.

It seems you guys had a good hunch about DLove, i am glad i managed to lock the lynch before anything else happened. Now, Gorny, does that means that DLove used the Ascention power? If so then he must have had the option reviving, how come he got killed by Teal`c then ?

Dlove did not ascend as he was not a townie. He was techniclly lynched but killed by Teal'c for dramatic story/flavor purposes. In stargate, the symbiotes can heal even major damage to a host body, even reparing the damage from a lynch and bringing the host back to life so to speak. So to fit the story he is lynched, then killed by Teal'c once and for all.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High