Oh crap D2 bug bit me again...

wrsx

Aug 7, 2008
Oh crap D2 bug bit me again...

It's late, but I just can't believe my luck today

I haven't been on D2 for the last 4 months now and out of the blue decided to boot up the old game to kill some time today. Anyways, just today I decided to trade the remainder of my dkeys for a Vex and pul to make a hoto out of my eth flail I had laying around. Moments later, I rolled a perfect one :crazyeyes:
Then later this evening, I was gambling with Anya and got a Mara's off of her:shocked:

Sometimes I think D2 does this to people on purpose just to get us hook again and than disappoint when we decide to grind away lol

Anyone with similar experiences?

Re: Oh crap D2 bug bit me again...

D2 bug seems to be biting people more than swine flu these days. This week has been rammed with heys his and hellos.

Congrats on your rewards :p I think whenever playing D2 you gotta be ready for the ups and downs, and damn do those dryspells last.

First week of the new ladder me and my friend farmed a Maras 30/29/28, 40/15 and a 39/15. Then it went dry for a few weeks apart from a few nice elites every now and then but...to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that luck had sapped all my remaining luck for the rest of the year :)

KT

Re: Oh crap D2 bug bit me again...

Those dreaded dry spells are the worse, there are times I get so frustrated playing for hours and only finding chipped gem valued junk. I'm finding little time to play D2 anyways, so I'll probably end up putting the game back up on the shelf for the next few months. Who knows, maybe another lucky streak will happen when I randomly decide to play again lol.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High