Teh Titular Thursdaily

Re: Teh Titular Thursdaily

RL: work is finally calming down. Hopefully my ulnar nerve irritation will calm down with it.

D2: Not much lately, but I may get in a couple hours this weekend. My Lawbringer DTalon assassin just cleared the Chaos Sanctuary with 2 deaths to impatience, the first since a couple bad Pit runs while I leveled to 85 to put Gladiator's Bane on the Merc. The toon is really fun, and I'll likely clear out A5 this weekend with Mat write up to follow. Finding two Ists and an Um in 90 minutes certainly makes me see her in a rosy light. After that, the Singer and the Stinker (PNova) will get some questing in.

RL: Awful day at work.

D2: Continuing Normal A3 with donutz and wickedswami.

so I should say somethink for that meeting too :)

The pork knee was really great (shame I am not so rich student to eat 2 knees beacuse I wanted another one :D )
see all mates ride when I ate pork knee was great
shots of green with hrus were great
see quite all czech mates again and talk with them was great

Rip, hrus and ugla plained evil ways how to take MFO team title from alchemists as make me drank during MFO,.... :D
So I hope that next winter MFO we will make 2 czech teams to do challenge :) Beacuse we thought about going to 4 day D2 meeting during MFO to cottage in mountains for weekend+thursday and friday :D So we will see

I must ask krovak for that video and then I will upload it to youtube so you will see it I hope :)

and big grats for skiffcz´s bachelor title :thumbup: gg

What a sad daily :( I hope everyone's problems go away quickly and all those frowns turn upside down.

RL: My neck is 100% better, the chill is gone but I'm still working on better ways to stop it from happening again (while sleeping). Was a bit whacked out on pain killers yesterday. Recieved bad news that mega hasn't plans to return to LK, so sad. Cold, very cold here and winter has only just started. So looking forward to spring. Got a test today (fri).

D2: Did over 500 LK runs yesterday (thurs). Completed captains skillers tab (10 GC's) and 1 off completing trainers tab, that make 4 in total completed. Divided a 2500 item stash (gems&runes) into 2 yesterday, it was taking forever to load and was getting worried about corruptions. Also found an awesome enchantress orb (2all skills, 3 enchant) which made me very happy. Anyhow that made up for not playing D2 earlier this week as I couldn't move :).

All the best and watch out for those cold demons. Wow, my biggest daily post ever probably.

jamesixgun: :(. Condolences to you and yours. That kind of stuff happens far too often nowadays. It's quite unfortunate.

RL: Final exam tomorrow, and then there won't be any tests for a full 10 days. :).

D2: Going to take a break from Baal running soon to give one of those 2H Blade Fury assassins a try. *shrug* Still seems a little silly, but lots of people have made it work.

... And the rest of us with exception of Bassano don't drink (so much)....

This is not true, certainly not for me...I had seven beers and my head nearly exploded today, when i had to wake up at 6:30 and take my son to his childschool (not sure about this word :scratchchin:)...

Anyway it was very pleasant evening and i still hope, that i can convince You to join my ''Crush the Alchemyst team during MFO once and for all :crazyeyes:'' quest...

D2: Impossible with lots of work today...

Here is the video from our meeting : eating pork knee

RIP: yeah you was even faster then me with beer drinking I was quite slow on start and then I had fast finish :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High