The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

how'd he buy it then?

So no boners for Dacar? :tongue:

It depends, the Fishymancer isn't a straight summoner, he uses certain curses and I think a couple PnB skills as well.

you cant do bone very well any more (with summons that is). the best was when you had the marrow walk bug, but now... no dice.

Don't do the nightfish guide, CE sucks, bad karma :nono:. If you do that, you might as well make a hammer(lamer)din.

You could try a poison/summoner, dim vision (great for HC)/ summoner, any manner of skill /summoner and not screw up the build. This season I ran an untwinked jailer (bone prison) / summoner (sig) to lvl89 before dieing and that was after I two potted (not putted) :crazyeyes: the Hell ancients with him.

Hey Yogi, good to see you around. Give me the points distribution you used for that bone prison/summoner would you? I just started a summoner with my son and I haven't yet decided what to build.

Sure bud, this thread is how I started out. Normal D convinced me that an untwinked HC bowmancer might not be the way to go, at least I didn't die. :crazyeyes:

The meat and potatoes of any necro build is plus skills, of any kind. Wands + heads or spirit RWs rule all. If you have any kinda stuff, you should have plus 6 to 10 to all skills by Hell level.

You are a summoner, raise your army. The current thought is to raise skells first and ignore mastery (other than one point) until late in the game This saves a ton of skill points that could be better used elsewhere.

This is also a damage return build, utilizing an act one merc that is equipped with an Edge RW bow, (lvl 15 thorns). This aura will amaze you in normal, impress you in NM and kinda punk out in Hell. No big deal, AMP damage will save the day. Put 3-4 extra points here (amp) for a larger radius (needed) and longer duration.

Oh, bone prison, the important part of the build. Remember back in childhood, when you played with the magnifying glass and tortured all those small creatures ? Yeah! J/K, sorta :evil: Attract, decrep, confuse, AMP, even CE (one point) come into play here, enjoy.:evil2: No need to max BP, 15 points should do.

Last edited:

Was in a Baalrun today, trying to get some levels for my bowa and I had my Ondals. And some guys started to go " No Ondal!!! No Ondal!!!" Me and another guy asked why, and they just said "coz". We replied "coz?" They said "becose", and we then asked "becose?". (I still had my Ondals out while this conversation continued.) Some of the others also now started get irritated with the use of Ondals and started spam 'noob ondals! etcetc. This went on for 2-3 games, and the gamecreator and tele'er, started to get pissed at me and the other guy and said if we didnt contributed to the runs, we wouldnt be invited to the party. I just asked if it was ok if I used my bow then instead. And everyone just went " YES PLEASE!!" Strafe --> Game Interupted

The game interupted went on for 5-6 games more, and I havent seen more Baalruns from that guy :D

you shouldn't mock noobs like that. It's not their fault.

HA! great story. krem, where're you at, you play EU right?

EU yes. Ladder atm, not sure if I will start again with the new Ladder..depends on the patch I guess. If there is major changes and they benefit the zon, then I will start.

are there many bots running baal on EU? i was just curious because rarely do you see ondals being *****ed about any more. most non bot runs are done by hard core grinders and they know better than to complain about it. the bots dont care either way :D

Yea, unfortunately there is lots of bots running. There are a few manual runs also, most are ok. But the runs with ignorant people....I am tired of trying to educate people ingame.

dont give in! the nubs will take over...oh wait... never mind.

are there many bots running baal on EU? i was just curious because rarely do you see ondals being *****ed about any more. most non bot runs are done by hard core grinders and they know better than to complain about it. the bots dont care either way :D

There are hardly any manual runs, at least in NL. I woke up at 5 am for some reason this Sunday, logged in for a moment and pretty much all games were botruns. I should have made a screenshot.

I have no idea if I would even think about ladder, all depends on the patch I guess, i'm mostly looking forward to new items, I don't think we can expect big new quests.

hell i'd be thankful if they just fixed the problems we know about instead of making new stuff that could probably be exploited.

Hey! get out of here n00b!! :whistling:

kinda. . .

only checked it yesterday, but before that it was quite a while. it'll be quite a while till i check it again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High