A question about crafting lld blood boots

TheBigClown

Jun 27, 2006
A question about crafting lld blood boots

Now, my knowledge about crafting isn't too good. I hope you guys can give me the answer to a simple question.

Question: It's impossible to craft lld (lvl 30 in this case) blood boots with 30% fr/w, right?

Taken from The Arreat Summit: "At ilvls 1-30, there's a 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 31-50, there's a 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.". The fact that 30% fr/w is alvl 37 means that any crafted boots with 30% fr/w will have more than just 1 affix - thus making the lvl req of the boots above 30, right?

In order to get 30% fr/w on a pair of crafted boots I would have to craft with clvl 54 and buy boots from fara in act 2 normal (her boots are capped at ilvl 20) .5 * 54 + .5 * 20 = 37. So ilvl 37 is required to get 30% fr/w, but ilvl 37 always garanties 2+ affixes, which makes the lvl req go sky high, right?

Question: Am I right about this crafting matter?

Reason why I'm asking is that I was hoping to craft a pair of lvl 30 blood boots for my future light trapper with 10 rep life and 20 life - along with the 30% fr/w mod. Yes I know of Sander's Riprap, but I just though it would be funny to use a pair of other boots. Now, would it be a real option to use 20% fr/w blood boots (assuming 10 rep life and high life) instead of Sander's? Or is the loss of 20% fr/w and nice stats just to big a loss considering 10 rep life and +10-20 life?

Re: A question about crafting lld blood boots

Oh man, looks like I'm way off... I guess it's much more simple to use the german calculator for a question like this...

http://diablo3.ingame.de/spiel/expa...ted+Boots&sortby=group&mlvl=0&qlvl=20&ilvl=47

It says 30% fr/w boots are only available on ilvl 47+, which garanties 2+ affixes.

And 20% fr/w boots are only available on ilvl 32+, which also garanties 2+ affixes. I guess I have to stick with Sander's, but that shouldn't be bad either.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High