Patch 1.13

Re: Patch 1.13

Hey.. just a little info about that glidewrapper.

It got my sorc killed week ago (72 hc and had a soj on her!!)
Anyways, the glide caused my graphics driver to crash every now and then (like every 4hours or so). It was not often enough so I would have noticed it or it always happened in town earlier, or in a safe spot where there were no mosters.

Anyways I was playing with my sorc and buum display went black and I was ARGH.. went quicly to task manager to shut down D2 but it was already in (Not Responding) and I was timing out in the game. There was just 3 champion Venoms around me. When I went back I was quite sure she was dead and yes she was.

I had 8800 GTS 320MB and Vista 64-bit. Nvidia drivers 181.20_geforce_winvista_64bit_english_whql.

System event logger said that the drivers stopped responding. I took of the glide and changed to direct draw, now it seems to work fine.

Perhaps some of my setups were wrong in the wrapper or something.

i want to see some of what we all ready have but shaken up like infernal tools set change the want to a dagger^^. now just think about that i just did with that set, maby change some of the other ones now that i think of it so that there drop would change to better dam or just somthing that would work better "like a dager insted of a wand" or angelics sword having to drops one like what we have "i like this for a cs frost pally" and a bigger one that did some dam ^^
and yes the old raven claw would be nice to see or somthing like a varied lvl on the explosone arrow

Hi there everybody...

I have seen a lot of very nice suggestions in the bnet forum and in this thread too.
To me, the FIRST priority for patch 1.13 is the access to a higher fullscreen resolution.
They already did it when LOD came out so i think this would not be too much trouble.
Graphically speaking, D2 really needs a second life, doesn't it ?

the_mad_joob

Make hammerdins hammers blockable^
Blockable, dodgable, evadable, avoidable and mainly, resistable.(by something other then rmdb, rdb and rockfleece). Yeap, I completely agree with that one. :)

Do not know if i seen it or not but i was thinking no hostile what thy should do is make it a challenge and you accept then you fight if you do not then you do not fight, would try and put it up on blizz but i could not figure it out ^^

Patch 1.13 will affect Diablo 2 too?

I thought it was only D2LOD :whistling:

i heard there will be a test realm for this patch! i can't find the info on bnet site tho... anyone got more info on this?

edit: wow, i totally didnt see that link on teh left
<-----------its right there :)

Hi there everybody =]

So...
Does anybody has juicy infos about 1.13 ?

Thx

*the_mad_joob (EUSCL)

I hope they will let necro travel through acts with minions! And let irongolem follow games, like in lod! WHY havnt they fixed that already?:S

Oh I so hope they'll fix the lightning enchanted + fire/cold enchanted bug...

I'm not sure if I'd want them to update classic, the idea being that it is just that... classic.

Updated for LOD would be sweet though, especially larger stash or some sort of xfer system. <3

I'm not sure if I'd want them to update classic, the idea being that it is just that... classic.

Updated for LOD would be sweet though, especially larger stash or some sort of xfer system. <3

Well classic isn't a classic anymore :) 1.06 > 1.09 > 1.10. 1.10 is the worse patch ever for classic so I really hope there is some change to it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High