Hardcore awards?

ThomasJohnsen

Feb 12, 2007
Hardcore awards?

Would anyone here (ie. hardcore forum) be interested in having an annual award competition similar to the one held on Europe Trade Forum (clicky). It wouldn't be too much of a hassle for me to arrange it, since I'm allready working on the other one. Of course the categories would be somewhat different (read hardcore-related). Post your comments here, please.

Would also like to know ZF's take on this.

Re: Hardcore awards?

Honestly I am against this sort of thing. I would rather keep our discussion geared towards talking about the game (or the occasional OT subject) rather than talking about each other. I'm not saying flat-out no to this idea, I'll see what kind of feedback people offer, but I normally really hate the idea of popularity contests.

Would anyone here (ie. hardcore forum) be interested in having an annual award competition similar to the one held on Europe Trade Forum (clicky). It wouldn't be too much of a hassle for me to arrange it, since I'm allready working on the other one. Of course the categories would be somewhat different (read hardcore-related). Post your comments here, please.

Would also like to know ZF's take on this.

Re: Hardcore awards?

But popularity is all I have.

You get the lurker award then :nod:.

And I guess this idea is dead and buried.
Funny though - it's immensely popular in the europe trading forum. And there could be some nice/funny categories in hardcore too, I would imagine.

But alas, I digress.

CONCLUSION: NO HC AWARDS 2009!!!!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High