Belated Introductory Thread

Noodle

Jul 18, 2003
Belated Introductory Thread

Hello, I'm Noodle, I've been around here for at least five or six years. I've read the stickies several times, and enjoyed them more on each successive readthrough.

RL - I'm in Southern California, have an eleven year old son with whom I multiplay fairly regularly, and who I coach in baseball. I'm known for my lack of navigational skills, and my ability to turn a ten mile trip into a sixty mile oddysey, and also for my funny cowboy dance. I play guitar and sing, loudly, as my neighbors will affirm. I am an enthusiastic cook, and have been known to leave a kitchen in a condition where the governor has to fly over in a helicopter and give a speech about evacuating any survivors and bringing in the National Guard. I have a well-documented passion for bald women, monkeys, and electrical shocks.

At work, I am perhaps best known for submitting an issue to our technology support center in the form of a haiku:

"My issue, in a haiku:

OK, computer
You know that I pressed Enter
Yet you do nothing
"

DII - My favorite character class is probably an assassin. I enjoy MP'ing via TCP/IP, but most of the other regular MPer's seem to be in different time zones. I've only traded a few times, but if there's anything I have two of, I'll listen to any offer. I'm currently levelling a poison necromancer through Nightmare Act V (level 61 as I write), and am playing WoW as well. (Not at the same time.)

I'm currently wearing shinguards, and have packed my wallet with razor blades.

Thanks!

- Noodle

Last edited:
Re: Belated Introductory Thread

Your intro = :grin:

Glad to have you at the SPF and if I haven't seen you in a mp game, hopefully that will happen sometime soon.

I also think it's very cool that you can share playing this game with your son.

Your cooking habits remind me of my kitchen...

Hm..... getting razorblades from you would save me a trip to Ace Hardware. I could use some to help with a minor paint removal project.

Gieb wallet, I'll wear work gloves

*twitch* 2003 join date?

Ahem. Welcome! Hope to be able to MP with you sooner or later, assuming we haven't already. This place needs more love for assassins.

Your haiku fails on quite a few levels. :p.

Welc... armhmhmh
Do read the... armhhhmm

*kicks... "yayks"

I feel sorry for your tech support team ;)

Nice presentation though :)

Nice intro, and like bassen said:"Better late than never"

I have a well-documented passion for bald women, monkeys, and electrical shocks.

Better than having a passion for electric women, bald monkeys and shocks.

"Welcome" seems a bit redundant given the time you've served, so :wave:

Nice Intro! (and I'll second Nagisa on the largely failed Haiku, though it must please your tech support team to no end, yes?)

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay! and good luck in all your D2 endeavors.

This is getting out of hand :grin:
Welcome noodle.

noodle said:
I'm known for my ability to turn a ten mile trip into a sixty mile oddysey, and my funny cowboy dance. I play guitar and sing, loudly, ... enthusiastic cook, and I have a well-documented passion for bald women, monkeys, and electrical shocks.
This sounds like the lay up for an awsome party :thumbup:

Isn't the so-called "belated intro thread" just a thinly vieled "+1 post count" ploy?

Further more, is this reply to said thread yet another poorly disguised +1 post count tactic?

:badteeth:

Isn't the so-called "belated intro thread" just a thinly vieled "+1 post count" ploy?

Further more, is this reply to said thread yet another poorly disguised +1 post count tactic?

:badteeth:

Next thing we know, we've got people posting new Intro threads, even if they did have one years ago. :p

uh... lol?

(LOL!!!!!!!!)

welcome to wherever you go, and go wherever you're welcome.

Hah - Noodle beat bassen by miles :D

I'm known for my lack of navigational skills, and my ability to turn a ten mile trip into a sixty mile oddysey, and also for my funny cowboy dance. I play guitar and sing, loudly, as my neighbors will affirm. I am an enthusiastic cook, and have been known to leave a kitchen in a condition where the governor has to fly over in a helicopter and give a speech about evacuating any survivors and bringing in the National Guard. I have a well-documented passion for bald women, monkeys, and electrical shocks.
Can I hire you for my next party?

Seriously - nice to have you around!

Welcome :flowers:

you beat me by years :p ^^ :D

hmm I really started a "late intro trend" here *smiles*

Haha Noodle, Welcome :) and btw your haiku is more like a kohan :dizzy:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High