Wolf doesnt seem to have enough life

Amaroq

Feb 28, 2009
Wolf doesnt seem to have enough life

I have a wolf that I just finished who has quite excellent gear (imo) including 9 33+ ss gcs, 20 stat anni, 10 20-life scs, and typical other gear. I thought I would have almost 10k life with this nice gear, but Im at just over 6k with oak sage and no bo. I have 150 pts in str to be able to wear gear (ss, tomb) with fort on, and I have 200 points in dex to hit max block, leaving about 320 in vit. Im remaking for a 25 str 58 life rare belt, but I highly doubt this is going to boost me by 4k. Does anyone know why I have such low life for a wolf despite my nice inventory?

Re: Wolf doesnt seem to have enough life

aim for gear that will allow you hit max block with ~base dex and invest as small in str as possible (tomb + enigma?). You need to be almost full vita with top end gear to hit 10k. And with 33lifers not sure if it's doable.

depends on gear a good amount to. Blood fists, aldurs boots, rare belt, all this adds up alot, as much as 1k+ get your charms up as high as possible is another 500 or so if all around 33. throw bo in the mix can as much as 1.4k not forgetting the +4 to spirit and lycan from cta+spirit + battle com. Do you use angelics? these ad mass life as well. Maybe a full run down of your equip and we can help you with a remake for higher life.

Hmm.. I heard somewhere that life from +vit items and +life based on clvl items doesn't get multiplied by BO and werewolf. Does life from charms get multiplied by BO/WW?

Gets boosts from +%Life (Jah, Werewolf, Werebear, Lycanthrope, Oak Sage, BO, etc.)
- Hard points into VIT
- Base life
- Life from gear and charms

Doesn't get a boost
- Life/Clvl
- VIT from gear and charms

Gets boosts from +%Life (Jah, Werewolf, Werebear, Lycanthrope, Oak Sage, BO, etc.)
- Hard points into VIT
- Base life
- Life from gear and charms

Doesn't get a boost
- Life/Clvl
- VIT from gear and charms

correct, ecept move jah into the doesnt get a boost section.

pruby >>>>>>>>>> jah

Hmm it's all about how you make your druid..

Right now, I use no skillers no charms.. have maxed oak and lycan... only charms are torch and anni.. am lvl 90 now.. and I top out at 6k life (6026) without battle orders..

Jah gets a boost in a stormshield. booyah

EDIT: Pruby > 20 life jewel with second mod? (res, attack rating, ED?)

why so much life when you will die anyways from high damage chars? id say get nice damage then concentrate on life.

Because with high life, 50% DR and max block high dmg chars won't matter at all..

You can easily reach 7k Fury without fort..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High