Rare Item Show-off Thread (1.12 only)

Re: Rare Item Show-off Thread (1.12 only)

I have this red skull cap:

5% bAR
90 def
7 energy
33 life
24 cold res
33 fire res (or maybe res are switched)
5 light radius

I thought it was pretty nice, how much could i get for it? Is it worth more or less than a gull? Thanks!

Are you sure the cap has 33 fire res? If it does you must play on NL where such a pre-lod would be worth quite a lot I would think. More than a gull anyway.

However, you should use the price check thread to get an estimate of its worth. Too bad its not yellow actually :D

OOPS, wow it's just 19 fire res. (It's USEast SCCL). Thanks, I'll go to the price check thread.

I like it. Flail style, strength and not-green due to life (right?).

Just gambled this ammy:

+1 sorc skills
+3 strength
10 rep life
20 priz (32 fire rez)

And just as I joined a game to check it's stats again -

"Diablo walks the earth."

Looks like I just missed him, one guy said he had just been killed. Or does it say this even if he's been killed a while ago in a game you join? Pretty stoked, never actually seen this happen.

Yes, the screen will still shake and the game will still say Diablo walks the earth after Dclone died.
Mind you, people will also say this to get you out of the game so they can go kill him.
Nothing to gain though, DClone drops nothing in classic and he does not give party XP.
The debate on if he gives any XP to the killer still rages on.
But not in this thread. :)

cg on your gamble, time for you to make a CS sorc ? :)

Yes, the screen will still shake and the game will still say Diablo walks the earth after Dclone died.
Mind you, people will also say this to get you out of the game so they can go kill him.
Nothing to gain though, DClone drops nothing in classic and he does not give party XP.
The debate on if he gives any XP to the killer still rages on.
But not in this thread. :)

cg on your gamble, time for you to make a CS sorc ? :)
Thanks, I was pretty happy since I've only ever gambled about 5-10 amulets in total (level 88 now). Might just trade it for some nec gear, only focusing on my pvp nec atm.

I really hope ladder resets soon, dying to make Healer/Cleric. I've had a few low ones in HC (R.I.P) but none in softcore. Not sure if I want to waste that much time leveling on a fairly stale ladder, I'd much rather do it as a first char on new ladder.

Wow. What are your res in Hell?

missed ur post sorry

my resists are fine

stacked FR
20~CR
stacked LR
random PR

it's a Cs pala

edit:

208 FR (hotspurs ftw)
74 CR
133 LR

Damn, some guy who's quitting classic just dropped all of his left-overs for me :O

Like a 24 fhr/tri rez belt, a +1 nec fcr priz ammy, an alright naga and more. I'll do some screenshots later :)

Any confirms Monze that its not just some photo editing skills. I mean those have been rather frequent in certain sites ^

Btw, the bh lacs ar :jig:

Any confirms Monze that its not just some photo editing skills. I mean those have been rather frequent in certain sites ^

Btw, the bh lacs ar :jig:

It's not photoshop. That BH is in a certain trading site currently on sale. The leading offer was yesterday ~550 SOJ's..

It's not photoshop. That BH is in a certain trading site currently on sale. The leading offer was yesterday ~550 SOJ's..

Heh i meant that has anyone seen it in game? Because on the site your refer to there are some items on trade that are hoax. For example on eu there was a nice +2 197 ed max dmg -30 req exe, which had offers on it etc but the item was never dropped in bnet -> my question was more that does monze know the fellow who's offering it or has seen it in trade window ^^

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High