Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm late for my tea, but I don't mind drinking it cold if its this time of day. I'll have another though, to go. I have a damn presentation I still can't finish off.

I'll have a giant dew please. I plan on doing some AT runs over lunch....

Speaking of rotary phones...that reminded me of this clip

Louis CK is hilarious. I just watched the top related video to the clip you posted, and even though I'd heard it plenty I laughed so much I cried a bit...

*sigh*
Beer, please. Something local. I need to be awake early tonight and I'm in a debate about whether I can take a nap or if I need to stay up. So rather than decide what to do... I'm drooling on my arm, not moving at all, and listening to a Louis CK routine at video.google. It's a good use of my time.

I watched a couple of Louis CK clips. Man that's funny stuff. I haved laughed out loud in nearly a week, and definitely not at this Family Guy rubbish I'm watching.

I've finally done one assignment. Should've taken me two hours, it took me 2.5 days. Now to do a written report that should take me four hours max. See you next week :p

Green tea please.

You do know that family guy is writen by manatees?

What is a local beer from Texas? I'll shout you one of my local beers (a coopers)

The only reason I didn't give the man a beer is because I was clueless as to a Texas local brew..

No I did not know that.

I'm drunk, so I'll make a pizza, drink even more, and watch some more FG and *then* it might be funny.

Hi there, how are ya'll doing? I thought I'd pop in before going to bed. Got class early tomorrow... From 8:30 'till 12:45... With 3 15 min breaks, but it's still too long :D So I'm hitting the hay early tonight.

I'll have another cappuncino first though! You guys made a great one yesterday.

-DZJB

Oh that was great. He has a knack for highlighting the absurd. (my parents still have
their rotary phone, I'm going to keep it until it feches $1000s as an antique, same for the
working Atarii, accessories, and cartriges.)

I still know some one with a stash of Paps Blue Ribbon if that'll do, TRM.

Family guy tries too hard? *huh* I didn't know they were trying at all.

hot damn it has been a while since i've been here. finally got somewhat stable access to net, through my new phone, which is what i am using to write this.

did i miss out on any big events while i was away?

Hey neumein sighting! Beer, mate?

Been watching my huge stash of Comedy Central specials - Found a Mitch Hedburg show I hadn't seen before. Really great stuff. Other stand-outs include Rich Vos, Adam Ferrera, Aries Spears and Bruce Bruce.

Done lots of chores today. Not looking forward to work at 4. I've drank far too much in the last three days to care about big macs and french fries, or college work for that matter.

hi neumein!! how goes it?

whew, I almost didn't make it, my stay longed in, got logged out I had to remember my password :shocked:

did i miss out on any big events while i was away?

I got caught hacking (I never realised Teleport oskills can't spawn on small charms), Thyiad renounced pecan pies, Liq turned his back on the PvP scene forever in favour of baaling to 99 and pancakeman... actually pancakeman's the same as ever. :jig:

How's life? Is this a social call or can we corrupt you with D2 again?

*Hands Thyiad a stack of pecan pies to make up for the amount of lies in the first paragraph*

At least one thing is right, I am the same as ever.

Dew please.

Oh, it was actually a nice day today. Was hovering around 80 degrees for much of the afternoon, with a very nice breeze cooling everything down. Beautiful weather. The hawt chicks that live down the street (The Beagle Babes, as they are known) were out, and in rather short shorts nonetheless, to celebrate the occasion. I would have gone up and talked to them, but I couldn't.
I would have finally strapped on my helmet, donned my shades and ridden my bike out onto the roads that flank the road my house is sort of on, the ones that are perfectly hilly and yet mostly flat, shaded with gorgeous trees that grow over the road just like in the movies. But I couldn't.
Why couldn't I do these things? I have a cold. Terrible cold. Beat the hell out of me yesterday, and today I was just so tired and sore and felt like crap and it sucked really bad. So I helped change the oil on the car and then, determined to do some riding, took the bike around the lake 10 or so times. I've found that I can climb very well, but sustaining 20 mph or so on the flats is difficult. It doesn't help that, apparently, the reason I couldn't shift gears before is that the bike is broken, and shifting gears is not possible. Or something.

Oh, and for your safety...
*dons gas mask*

You don't want this cold.

At least one thing is right, I am the same as ever.

Dew please.

Oh, it was actually a nice day today. Was hovering around 80 degrees for much of the afternoon, with a very nice breeze cooling everything down. Beautiful weather. The hawt chicks that live down the street (The Beagle Babes, as they are known) were out, and in rather short shorts nonetheless, to celebrate the occasion. I would have gone up and talked to them, but I couldn't.
I would have finally strapped on my helmet, donned my shades and ridden my bike out onto the roads that flank the road my house is sort of on, the ones that are perfectly hilly and yet mostly flat, shaded with gorgeous trees that grow over the road just like in the movies. But I couldn't.
Why couldn't I do these things? I have a cold. Terrible cold. Beat the hell out of me yesterday, and today I was just so tired and sore and felt like crap and it sucked really bad. So I helped change the oil on the car and then, determined to do some riding, took the bike around the lake 10 or so times. I've found that I can climb very well, but sustaining 20 mph or so on the flats is difficult. It doesn't help that, apparently, the reason I couldn't shift gears before is that the bike is broken, and shifting gears is not possible. Or something.

Oh, and for your safety...
*dons gas mask*

You don't want this cold.

80?!?!? You've bested our temperature here in New York by at least 30 degrees. Still, I won't complain, as we're usually still getting hit with snow in March.

I went out and bought the Lord of the Rings 50th Anniversary Edition a few days ago. I adore those books, and I've read the whole series every year since I was thirteen. So I figured such a dedicated fan should have something more special than three paperbacks. Its all three books in one leather-bound volume, with fold-out maps and even exerts from the book of records found at the Chamber of Mazarbul. It's really sweet!

Sorry to hear about your cold, p-man. Look at it this way...it beats having the flu.

The Bar at the bottom of page two?

I had to take some more Tramadol for some back pain. College was floaty and swirly. I just managed to contribute to an assessed seminar before falling asleep in the next lecture.

Relentless please, I need to kick some bottom on CoD4 tonight.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High