Average stash sizes

Re: Average stash sizes

Max: 1000 ( low runes {el through Thul minus Ral's} 1,2,3,4)
Average: 150

Excluding "Unique Items", "Set Items", "Runes and Gems", and "Cube Materials" (aka junk of all sorts), my average is around ~250.

Throw in the big stashes, and the average drives up way higher.

My "Unique Items" stash is currently the biggest, reigning at ~6000 items (lol, packrat ftw).

Max 1000 (Full Juvies) - after that it is Pgems, low runes (below Tal) and Ral-Ort-Tal stash, followed by different quality gem stashes, Unique 1H, Unique Boots, Unique Shields, etc. The rest are generally under 50.

The reason my stashes are small is that I have very defined stashes - "RareRings-LL Lres Mana" or "Poles-Eth-Merc-4os."

Seems to make it easier to find things.

DudSpud

Ela

- 50-100 items per stash as i tend to keep everything sorted. 'Crafting supplies' however could contain bigger stashes, 500-1000. So i have 20-30 folders with 5-10 separated stashes in each; will show you how i handle charms:

- Charms (folder, unsorted random modifiers)
- > Charms AR (with good AR as primary mod)
- > Charms Defense (with usefull Def as primary)
- > Charms FHR
- > Charms FRW
- > Charms MF
- > Et cetera, will be categorised further as needed
- Charms Dmg (second folder, as first started growing)
- > Charms Dmg Low-Mid (low '+dmg' with second mod, or mid high '+dmg' solo)
- > Charms Dmg Mid-High (good-great '+dmg', or lower '+dmg' with nice second/two less nicer modifiers)
- > Charms Dmg High (perfect '+dmg' and simmilar elite charms, stash to search for first)
- > Charms Elemental Dmg
- > Charms Poison Dmg
- Charms LMR (Life, Mana, Resi charms; categorized simmilar like above dmg example)

Average probably about 2500 but many stashes are smaller due to the rarity of the items stored therein.

Biggest stashes are things like gems and relatively common items.

Itamz (atma default) is at 1100, was once at about 1500 but then I started sorting
LK runs (turned into default item dump) is at 1000
runes is at 648
gems is at 500
NM andy is at 314
meph runs is at 228
pgems is [after bassano's pgem auction] at 90

I have 18 stashes and some are just extended stashes for specific characters, so some are pretty small. Average is probably ~300, truncated average (throw out lowest half) is probably ~700.

I use GoMule now, btw, for it is generally superior to atma. (even though it lost a few million gold once:crazyeyes:)

Average is between 50 and 100 for most of my 20 odd stashes. Then I have a Gem stash with about 1600 items.

Some have one item though and I think my uniques stash is at about 450.

Max 2000 (Charms, Jewels, Gems, Runes)
Average 500 (?)
But quite a big Standard Deviation.

average is about 500 i guess. capped at 1000.

its all about the loading time, as everyone has mentioned.

one thing i noticed with my new laptop confuzer is that atma starts instantly (i mean that literally too, click short cut and there it is) and loading times for my 1000 size stashes is a fraction than one on my desktop.

i spose as computers get faster this will be less of a worry. the same is true for the memory issue you mention, as it becomes standard for machines to have 4 gb+ ram.

Well, averaging my stash size would be misleading. I have a lot with only a few items in them, say, low level twinking gear or frequently used uniques / sets. Those average at a dozen items or so. Then there are a lot of stashes around 200-300 items, gems, runes, charms, jewels, etc. Finally, there is my one big sets+uniques stash of about 1300 items.

Averge stash size ~250, as Sike I too keep my finds sorted, I have 10 stashes (armors, weapons, charms…). To prevent the stashes from becoming too large I keep 2 versions of every item +1 eternal except very useful items, wizzardspike for example, because of that my highest is 440

Number of stashes: 20-30
Minimum size: 0 (new stash for new char)
Maximum size: Variable. Grail stash is pitifully small :banghead: Some character stashes are 1000+.

I have about 50 stashes.

Min: 0
Avg: 50-200
Max: 3500 (chipped-normal gem stash, don't ask me why :p)

Boy, I'm embarrassed. I have no idea how many items I have. I just know I have well over a dozen cows. It might be interesting to list how some of us go about breaking them down.

I named some cow by player type with char as the prefix. CharNecro,CharPally, etc. Two for Amas due to her two large weapon types.

And, one for mercs for Etheral items that would make for uber merc gear.

Two for White items that are being saved for when I get the needed runes for them. One for Elite items used by all. And, one for Character specific items like the Superior Ehteral Protector shield that allready has 4 sockets on it.

And, 2 for mixed green sets.

I've been using leftover characters that didn't work out for mixed uniques,charms,gems, etc. But, looks like I may have to do like one poster said with having cows for just select items types.

Runes I tend to have spread out over the 3 characters that I play. I place them by Rune level "El-ort","Thul-Lum""Ko-etc" And, I only upgrade the runes when I have enough to have at least one left over.

Largest stash: aproximately 4k items (Uniques, sets, magic, rare)

Second Largest stash: 3k items (Jewels, runes, gems)

Grail stash: Exactly 490 items :)

Ethereal grail stash, Crafting stash, others: few hundreds

Hard to give an average like others have said. Some have <15, lots with ~300, few >300.

Max stash I have is ~2500.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High