I really love it when this happens...

Pismeyer

Aug 11, 2008
www.fbopool.com
I really love it when this happens...

I decided to make my normal 10 to 15 game MF runs tonight, and the first game I create...

THIS happens...Again. :jig:

So I strap on the battle gear, crank up a little Rage Against the Machine and go BIG D hunting!

And I end up with THIS. It's my third. I'm running out of the high level characters to put them on. I'm thinking I better retire some of the old mules and retrofit them as real characters.

Or, I may just leave it Un-Id and trade it...But I'm not totally sure what I want for it...

Hmmm..decisions, decisions...

What would you trade it for? :scratchchin:

P

Re: I really love it when this happens...

I would probably ID and just keep it. Annihilus are always useful as hell, no matter what the stats on it are.
Just in case you decide to make another character soon, I say just stash it on some random character until you need it.

Anni's seem to go for 3 hrs and up, depending on the stats. If your character is getting loaded up, and you don't need the high runes, consider giving it to one of your on-line friends. I'm sure they'd be grateful.

HOW WHERE

Is there like a counter to keep track of sojs sold? How often does this happen? Is it predictable?

I'm so confused :<

Anni's seem to go for 3 hrs and up, depending on the stats. If your character is getting loaded up, and you don't need the high runes, consider giving it to one of your on-line friends. I'm sure they'd be grateful.

For all those that already know me on-line, I am very giving. I rarely turn down helping out anyone with quest's or in need of gear. If I have multiples of items that are not moving on my trade list, I'll usually give them up to someone that asks. I won't give away some of my prized items though.

Back during the release of 1.10, I had amassed a huge inventory. I actually sold items on-line and made real money from virtual things in Diablo. I played up until about mid year 2004 and really was burned out. Sold all of my accounts and went to Vegas and gambled it all away. I basically got it out of my system.

My latest round of playing started only because my oldest son (the one that got me interested the first time) told me that DIII was being created. I came on-line and went to the website, viewed the cinematic teaser and Game play video and was drawn right back into playing LOD again. That was the morning the DIII website started up and I've been playing the ladder since. I started with nothing and have slowly built up my stash once again. I don't use cheats, hacks, or anything to help me gain an advantage. My first couple of builds were a terrible frenzy barb and a weak sorc (both now hi-level mules). But after discovering this site and making new friends for game play, I learned how to properly build a character and it's fun again. So, for the time being and this stint at playing, I'll just spread the wealth a little and maybe some decent charma will find it's way to me.

[EAST] *Noble_Rot or *Limewax

P

Haha, last night when I was on, it said 17444 SoJs Sold to Merchants, but then nothing happened. I kept waiting, but still nothing, so I just left the game. Of course, I only have a lite sorc up right now, so there was no way I could have killed Big D anyway.

HOW WHERE

Is there like a counter to keep track of sojs sold? How often does this happen? Is it predictable?

I'm so confused :<

If you are really interested in tracking and hunting DClone, you may want to read THIS. I never understood why this wasn't stickied.

However, the method in the above link really got boring for me. I like to actually play and I kept continuosly getting a temp ban for exiting and creating games too fast. Also, all the times I actually went looking for Big D I never found him. I've had him walk in four games that I've created in the past few months and I've managed to scoop three Anni's. And recently I even helped an online friend take him down so he could have one.

Good luck if you take on the challenge!

P

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High