time to start fresh again =)

Pojack

Dec 31, 2007
time to start fresh again =)

ok so i have very rich chars non ladder on US east, only reason im rich was i aqquired and account for free that had everything imaginable, anyways today i want to start from scratch and play on ladder, and try to get everything by my self. so i still havent decided what char to make yet was thinking a sorc for MF. what do you guys think.

Re: time to start fresh again =)

Blizzard or metorb sorc to start if you want to MF, a necromancer is also a sound choice.

blizzard sounds good, might not be to good in hell but for nightmare MF runs it will do, ill look in the sorc guides to find a blizzard sorc guide for skill point placement.

I suggest a Meteorb. It is the one i use right now and I am slap happy with it. In nightmare, frozen orb rapes everything. In hell, you can frezee enemies with frozen orb and FB/meteor them to death. Very nice build, worked out for me. Nightmare runs are also fairly rewarding.

ok i guess ill go with meteorb, can you help me find a good guide, also how hard is it to get tals set in ladder atm, and is it good for meteorb? im starting fresh so i got nothing to trade.

here's the thing, the most expensive piece of equipment is going to be tal's set. It is good, I use it. My friend bought the entire set for a mal. Perhaps, you'll have a nice rune drop in Hell Forge that you could trade for tal's set.

I can help you out with a nice guide. I'll look for one and edit this post once i find one.

EDIT: Here is a fairly nice guide. I think that's the one I used to figure out skill placement. The equipment part I have improvised with my own stuff that I thought would suit me well since i can't afford anything. Good luck on your start. I myself have started about 6 days ago, also from scratch ^_^.

np, btw, what server do you play on? I just found a Peasant Crown I could give to you and Skin of the Vipermagi for a good start. I play on USEast Ladder Softcore

im on us east ladder

account Pojack

so add me, i just got off i have to head out for a bit be back in a few hours most likely will be on tonight

my account is CrysisRulez19946

before the ban it used to be same as here but i tried making it and it didn't work.

I like Meteorb Sorc for MF runs, and Summoner Necro (Fishymancer) for 0 MF runs to find Elite Polearms and armors to Ebug, etc.

Tbh it seems like my Necro finds the items that are worth the most... 1000+ eth bugged armors and 4os Elite Polearms command a decent sell price, not to mention things like 4-5os Flails, 5os Phase Blades, 40+ resist Elite pally shields, etc.

hey boogy the account name you gave me does not work ingame its says invalid im on US east ladder, account name pojack, i tried crysisrulez19946 with S instead of Z.

I'm sorry i made a mistake. see i always put the number 19946 and this time it wouldn't fit so the account name is CrysisRulez1994 xD my mistake, sorry.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High