Scam >.>

Xyndail

Dec 18, 2008
Scam >.>

Hey Folks.

I've been playing both Diablo and Diablo2 for a long while, and have enjoyed both games immensely on and off.

I've recently started playing again, and being as such, all my old characters have expired. Fortunately, the things I've remembered about scams have not, as I will show you below!

Enjoy these as much as I did. =)

One

Two

Re: Scam >.>

n1 .

Even better is that s/he tried to pull this on someone who plainly admitted that they didn't really have anything on their accounts anymore.

So...what did he expect to get out of it?

I have pulled this scam off many times successfully in the past and have stolen a bunch of accounts.

I would have played along and typed bogus login in the DND along with some insults. :p

Turb pulled that exact scam on me, which is why I now play WoW.

-Yes. He's joking.

yeah he pull the same thing on me....he introduced me to fallout 3 and call of duty 4...so i handed my account over to him...and tri...hahaha

*although in all seriousness i've seen that BS before....weak stuff man...pathetic people trying to scam honest folks..really messed up

What's more amazing than admitting freely to the scam is that they both used proper grammar and spelling.

Wow, it's funny how people put so much effort into scamming, especially scamming a poor guy. :coffee:

The "clan" games seem to run this scam quite a bit. Therefore, I don't bother with joining clan games any more. Tired of the BS

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High