Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Thank you, sir.

I've just finished reading the 5 first pages of the ift.... Damn items! Those tempt me more than the actual game play x)

Whoa Zarf sighting.

*ties Zarf to chair*

I'm ensuring you don't fall over after this second Scotch.

*hands more Scotch to Zarf*

Don't try to stay out zarfen. Just admit you've been playing the whole time. That's what happened to me while I was "on break" :)

Can I have a coffee? Still working :\

*Hands neskja coffee*
Harr harr, I have been a good boy and not touched the game since I left... although, admitably that's just because I've not had access to my cd's :p

*sinks 2nd scotch with pleasure*
Hi Thy, How are things?

Any major changes or are everyone still just hunting items and just pat'ing some chars in between X k Y-runs for a change of phase? :D

I actually just downloaded ATMA and checked what I actually did put in my stash with my "most valuable items" that I mailed to myself before I deleted everything(just in case I would fall back :D) and while it's missing alot of basic stuff(like all twink gear :/), I'm glad that the hoto and cta are still tehre, along with stormshield, full tals and other high end luxury :p

zarf is actually sticking around this time. All those times I chained him to the couch didn't work, but simply engaging him in conversation does? Who knew?

*sips Fanta*

Talked to my brother night before last, he's got leave for Christmas, so he's taking a bus up here. From the Florida Panhandle. To North Carolina. For those among us unfamiliar with US Geography, that is about 650 miles, and takes 12 hours or so driving practically nonstop. Factor in the 4 hour layover in Mobile, and that is a wonderful day of being totally bored.

Yes zarf, 1.12. I think the only thing it did was allow for playing without the CD, but I'm not sure.

zarf is actually sticking around this time. All those times I chained him to the couch didn't work, but simply engaging him in conversation does? Who knew?

*sips Fanta*

Talked to my brother night before last, he's got leave for Christmas, so he's taking a bus up here. From the Florida Panhandle. To North Carolina. For those among us unfamiliar with US Geography, that is about 650 miles, and takes 12 hours or so driving practically nonstop. Factor in the 4 hour layover in Mobile, and that is a wonderful day of being totally bored.

Yes zarf, 1.12. I think the only thing it did was allow for playing without the CD, but I'm not sure.

And I thought travelling the 700 km (440 mi - aren't I nice converting for you Imperialastic people) to coffin bay was bad. I just had a look on wikipedia and here they have photos of some of the beaches. I really wish I was there now rather than here at work .... only 3 days of work left for this year :)
@ Zarf and Pman yes I believe noCD is the only change with 1.12a

A round of whatever anyone wants. I've just got my second Mat/Pat and I'm off for a week of diving in Egypt.

Life is goooooood. :thumbup:

Insomnia annoys me greatly. Black coffee please.

Haha :D No chains can hold me back!

To everyones delight, I'm installing lod again withing 12 hours :thumbsup:
And to my personal delight, I found that not only had I e-mail backed up my 1.11 "best stuff", I also saved some 1.07 stuff! Nothing uber like akraines or valk wing, but it did contain mav's belt, a shape skilelr with 25 life(40 grw and 11% mana leech, anyone?), along with these pretty funky things:
Code:
Lion Helm
Defense: 67
Durability: 30 of 35
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 73
Required Level: 24
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xf70de54
+1 to Frenzy (Barbarian Only)
Socketed (2: 0 used)

Jawbone Visor
Defense: 60
Durability: 15 of 25
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 58
Required Level: 30
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x15592829
+2 to War Cry (Barbarian Only)
+3 to Concentrate (Barbarian Only)
+1 to Whirlwind (Barbarian Only)

Oh yes leveling my future wolf barb will be alot easier!

Wraith Greaves
Heavy Boots
Defense: 5
Durability: 12 of 14
Required Strength: 18
Required Level: 13
Item Level: 23
Fingerprint: 0x10cac2ea
Fire Resist +29%
Lightning Resist +21%
Cold Resist +20%
22% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
10% Faster Run/Walk
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Nothing uber, but tri-res and mf is always cool (not to mention it's cool with rare's)

So I'll be firing up some 1.07 lod :thumbup:

It's official, my stupid little green car defies the laws of nature. It slows down going downhill.

Um, Dew please. I'm still working, I'll be glad when these classes are over after Christmas. I never wanted to take them, and I sucked at them like I always do. Still, I had to try.

LOL, is that due to engine braking? Try putting it in neutral going down hill and see if it speeds up :)

Dews Pman - I feel for you, I still have the rest of today (thursday) and half of friday before I go on the christmas break. I am really looking forward to tomorrow (my groups christmas party - 5 hour drinks package from 12-5) and then Saturday night I have the company wide christmas party :p. I am going to have such a hangover on sunday ....

The worst part is that I am failing in another class, and the only way to catch up is to do makeup work all through break, so I still can't have any rest.

*sips Dew*

Would it help any if I told you I am having teeth pulled tomorrow?

I'm kinda-sorta back into D2 and the forums again. I didn't intend to...it just happened. I was bored and started drawing a druid's skill tree, and BAM. Before you know it I'm playing again. :shocked:

Which teeth? Wisdom Teeth? I get to keep mine as I have a big mouth :p

I am not all that surprised about D2, it will always draw you back in :D

nooby is back! Everybody drink!

*does Dew shots*

Teeth getting pulled sucks. For me, it's not so much the pain, it's the time spent doing nothing. Just takes forever.

Anywho... nooby, did you see the Monk/Psych Christmas specials? I enjoyed the Monk edition, there was an actual mystery for a change. And the Psych episode was amusing, as always. It featured the best Scooby-Doo-door-switching-in-and-out gag I believe I've ever seen.

Which teeth? Wisdom Teeth? I get to keep mine as I have a big mouth :p

Yup, wisdom teeth. They told me to have them pulled back when I was...oh, 18? They never bothered me, so I never had them pulled.

Alas, a decade later, one got infected. Now it needs to go. And in the meantime, I've been taking an anti-biotic to kill the infection. Good times.

nooby is back! Everybody drink!

*does Dew shots*

Teeth getting pulled sucks. For me, it's not so much the pain, it's the time spent doing nothing. Just takes forever.

Anywho... nooby, did you see the Monk/Psych Christmas specials? I enjoyed the Monk edition, there was an actual mystery for a change. And the Psych episode was amusing, as always. It featured the best Scooby-Doo-door-switching-in-and-out gag I believe I've ever seen.

I did see them, but I don't remember how much I enjoyed them. I do recall the door-switching gag, but I didn't make the connection to Scooby-Doo. Which is sad, really.

How has everybody been?

Glad to see you back, Swill! I was missing your 'tar of that circlet.

A coffee with whatever kind of alcohol you've got, EMB. I'm in a horrible mood, but recovering now that I'm at work and can lose my focus on my friggin' roommates... *deep breath*

Anyone here have a maid? My roommates decided to talk to a maid service, even after a short discussion we had about our lack of finances and our overall apartment apathy. I thought they hired them this time just to clean up for Christmas visitors, but it turns out they're coming twice a month. Although they cleaned my bathroom and bedroom & probably will continue to do so, is it wrong of me to not want to pay a dime back to my roommates? I mean, c'mon, I already said no and they went and hired them for regular visits anyway. How the hell am I supposed to respond to something like that?? Maybe I'll break down and pay out $30 a month (of a $180 per month bill), but giving anything at all still pisses me off. Bah.

Back on topic: I've had a few teeth pulled over the years (4 wisdom, an absessed one maybe two years ago, and a baby tooth that was screwing up how my adult teeth were coming in). It's true, the actual procedure isn't horrible itself, even if having someone's hand in your mouth for twenty minutes is uncomfortable. It's really weird afterward, though, getting used to not having a tooth in a place that's always been occupied by one.

That, and I smoked the day after I had my wisdom teeth out. Gawd, that was one of the dumbest things ever. I've had plenty of tooth and gum pain, but that was the worst. And yet, because I had done it once and set the pain precedent, I kept it up afterward. I was in agony for something like ten days, but I refused to do the smart thing. That's just like me. :rolleyes:

My car slows down descending some hills, too. It's weird. It actually downshifts for some reason, the engine revs like crazy, and it puzzles the hell out of me.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High