Stormshield

Thirteenth

Apr 6, 2008
Stormshield

What is it really good for? Considering its price it should be good for something but HoZ/exile/spirit blows it out of the water for every build i know of.

Is it good for anything? maybe another class? Always wanted to make a character around it but i feel stupid if its not the best for it.

Re: Stormshield

For builds who reach the strength it's one of the best non-palashield if you want max block.

For builds who reach the strength it's one of the best non-palashield if you want max block.

Agree, its also the shield with the highest PDR, which comes in handy if you dont have any other way of getting it (helm, weapon, armour). I used it on a cow-running zealot (silence BA/stormshield) in the earlier versions because I wanted to use something with FHR instead of shaftstop. Worked very well IMO, however the build is slightly outdated nowadays... :nod:

Zealot can make good use of it. Dungo + cham'd ss leaves you open to use fort, vis eth-repair 80/30 helm and full angelic jewelery. This is non-exile build...............

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High