Single player Uber Trist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbez

Dec 5, 2008
Single player Uber Trist?

If this has been asked already, then i apologize. I did look up to 5 pages of topics and did not see one, so i figured i'd post.

Is the single player uber trist thing actually work? The only 'proof' i saw was a youtube video but videos are so easy to edit nowadays.

Additionally. Is it legal in SPF rules? I did not see a mention about it.
If it does work is there any other way to do it besides the [highlight]deleted[/highlight]?

And finally: do you think blizzard would listen if enough people requested ladder runewords and the uber trist thing for single player?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Single player Uber Trist?

The information you are looking for can be found in the stickied FAQ post.

Here's a link

Re: Single player Uber Trist?

The correct link is to the SPF FAQ which is Stickied at the top of this forum. It also incorporates the Single Player Specifics which explains the difference between SP and Bnet and also The Accepted Gameplay Rules which states what is acceptable here on this forum.

The 'mod' which enables a version of the Ubers in SP is a) badly programmed and gives the incorrect AI and b) considered a cheat on this forum due to its undesirable additions. You can use it if you want but you won't be MPing or tradng here.

Do not mention editors on this forum again or you will be taking a vacation from it. See the diii.net rules at the top of every page, the SPF FAQ and the Accepted Gameplay rules to which I have already linked. And are in my signature.

Any questions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High