Is it time for a PvP tournament?

Zhao_Yue1

Jun 22, 2003
Is it time for a PvP tournament?

Seems my stint on Travian is over, but AA MSNed me asking about ALLD and it got me in the mood again. :scratchchin:

So who is up for a LLD (level 18) tournament or ladder? Are there any duelers still here? Seems the LLD rules that CG made are more popular so we can us that.

I thought we had finally gotten rid of you? :wink:

Glad to hear you're back in the swing of things after Travian. I swear that game is more of a time sink than WoW.

There is a PvP tournament going on right now, seems a bit dormant at the moment but not officially closed. It's right here.

Re: Is it time for a PvP tournament?

PvP tournament is a nice idea :thumbup:
but I prefer HLD if it is possible :)

I would be interested in some level 30 pvp. Especially if I could get myself another SOJ.

I was planning on posting this thread at some point this weekend with regards to the ALLD tourney I've been mentioning off and on, but ZY beat me to it, so I'll just steal his. I'm still skeptical there's going to be enough interest for the tourney, but only one way to find out, so if you want to participate in an ALLD tourney, please add your name to the following table. If there's enough interest, I'll post an official rules/signup thread. The rules will be nearly identical to the ALLD rules as they stand (with the obvious addition of tourney logistics).

As there's been interest shown in other formats, I'm gonna include tables for these as well. ZY (or anyone else) is welcome to run a tourney off whatever format sounds like fun to them. Please add your name to any and all formats you'd join a tourney for.

Code:
ALLD - Level 18
Forum Name
----------
CG

Code:
LLD/MLD (depending on who you ask) - Level 30
Forum Name
----------
AA

Code:
HLD - No level limit
Forum Name
----------
bassano

Code:
Some other kind of PvP (please specify)
Forum Name          Format
----------          ------

-CG

Code:
ALLD - Level 18
Forum Name
----------
CG
(sequana)

Code:
Forum Name
----------
AA

Code:
HLD - No level limit
Forum Name
----------
bassano
sequana

Code:
Some other kind of PvP (please specify)
Forum Name          Format
----------          ------

Preferably HLD, but maybe I could try even some LLD (lvl 18 - as I collect such items/charms/jewels for this purpose, so at least I could try them out). It depends mainly on timing for me.

EDIT
@Mursilis: I guess that Antonio's tourney is over, iirc it should have ended November 30.

I'm also willing for 18 pvp. I still have the charicters and the gear.

Code:
ALLD - Level 18
Forum Name
----------
CG
(sequana)
AA
Code:
Forum Name
----------