conviction zealot

manwithknife

Nov 25, 2008
conviction zealot

hi, im not sure if this build is already made, but id like a few comments on it. the idea is to deal massive elemental damage with zeal while conviction aura is running. skills would be 5 zeal, 20 holyshield, 20 conviction, and maybe 20 salvation/defiance or something like that. this build would be reistant to iron maiden because of low physical damage. comments please?

Re: conviction zealot

With a dream helm and a doom weapon it would deal nice amounts of cold and lightning damage. Maybe hand of justice on merc for holy fire. Lots of elemental charms, maybe some facets.

Definitely would be interesting to see, good luck. :)

I remembered some1 mentioned before of a paladin with all 3 elemental auras, namely doom, dream and dragon. It would be fun to watch it solo through hell cause frankly, nth is immune to it, but I guess its may be weaker than the paly with Hand of justice, dragon and dream helm and shield.

If your wanting all of the auras, and if its alright that they do not have to come from your pally, then an act 1 merc with Ice/Dream helm/treachery armor. Personally running conviction with Dual Dreams and a VoR phase blade is quite a combo, throws off a lot of 'fire works', and is quite fun to play.

The conviction zealot is quite a known build. It has conviction and zeal, and gathers as much elemental damage as possible. Asmodeus's elemental templar does this by getting all the elemental damage he can from items like glimmershred etc.

The riftadin uses the "rift" runeword, for a chance to cast a high level frozen orb

The auradin uses runewords that grant elemental auras (doom, ice, dragon, hand of justice and dream, although you cant zeal with ice), and then he synergizes them.

Don't put an aura runeword on anyone who can't synergize it, so dont give it to a merc, evah

Im working on a Conviction/zealer who uses Fist of the Heavens.

I just got to Hell last night. and im nto fully lvled or have my merc set up. Im in act 1 and lvl 65 and so far no major issues. FoH is a fun addition but not sure how well it will work later on in hell.

Over all im having a blast, although im thinking of chaning my gear from more of a caster to more mele stuff. Im having to do alot of sword play with the bad guys and some crushing blow, would really help my Light sabre out. Also if you gonna do this, look into the rune word Creasant Moon, Ingore target defense!!!!! -35 light res!!!!! big lightening dmage.

Ill let you know how it goes once i get to about 80 and get everything set. Realy Fun do give this a try!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High