OT: What's that song!?!? Help! :P

Joosh

May 6, 2007
OT: What's that song!?!? Help! :p

Hey guys, I've got a song in my head and whilst I'm usually able to track down a song in mere seconds this one seems to have eluded me.

All I can remember is the lyrics "The first time" I know the song is about a girl/woman probably sleeping with a guy for the first time or something. I get the feeling the song was done by Sting or The Police but as yet have had no luck turning anything up.

I doubt anyone will know what song I'm talking about but if anyone does... please help!

Also others can post their request of songs, maybe we can finally trackd own all those songs we want to know.

Joosh :thumbup:

Re: OT: What's that song!?!? Help! :p

Is it something along the lines of "It feels like the first time, feels like the very first time!" If that is the song, then it's by Foreigner, "Feels Like the First Time."

Thanks for the suggestion Paradigmshift but I've actually managed now to track it down, it's by an Australian group called Mondo Rock, the song is titled "Come said the boy".

It's definitely worth a listen and you can find it on youtube.

Thanks for the reply :)

Also others can post their request of songs, maybe we can finally trackd own all those songs we want to know.

OK, I'll play! :grin:

I remember this video from MTV from sometime in the '96-'99 range. If I had to guess, it was a U2 song (not my favorite group, but whatev), but instead of Bono being the vocalist it was the Edge. All I really remember was that it was a tight shot of his head and all these women were rubbing his face with their hands and feet. The reason I say it was the Edge was basically the guy's goatee; it just looked like him, or Sasha Baron Cohen as Ali G in Madonna's "Music" music video.

...Does ANY of this sound familiar? Has the Edge ever been the main vocalist for a U2 song?

Now I feel like I should listen to some drum 'n bass to get my manliness back... :wink:

The Edge song some of U2's songs, "Say Goodbye" (War) and "Van Diemens Land" (Rattle and Hum). I don't know about stuff after 90, though.

Numb, I think. From the Popmart album.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High