Raven Frost (plus last normal set amulet)

Re: Raven Frost (plus last normal set amulet)

Oooh yesss, I've found it! The Raven Frost is finally mine! Meph "gently" gave it to me after a meteor storm in the face :smug:

In the meantime I've luckly found other interesting things like Mavina's Embrace, Hellrack, Arm of King Leoric and Guillaume's face.

Well I'd still have to find these, but with the new ring i'm pretty damn satisfied :alright:
-Arcanna Amulet
-IK belt
-Guardian Angel
-Lightsabre
-Herald Of Zakarum
-Stormshield
-Buriza-Do Kyanon
-Trang-Oul's Girth
-a second high rune

Just continue to run Hell Meph, it will not take much time to find all of these....As for Azurewrath (previously mentioned :smug:), i have 12 Lightsabres and exactly 0 Azurewraths :crazyeyes:

Btw, two days ago i've found Stormshield in Pits and few minutes later second one from Pindle, so its relatively easy to find one :coffee:

Anyway grats and keep running :thumbup:

Edit:Ahh, btw, i don't think that Meph can drop TO belt, but i'm not sure...

Last edited:

Just a suggestion, how about just questing and other random playing instead of hunting those items all the time? Only place that doesn't burn me out is Pindle, but that's just me :grin:

I know for certain, that I've found Guardian Angel, Lightsabre, Buriza, IK Belt and Arcanna Amulet while questing, just pack a little bit of mf without decreasing your killing power too much and you'll see some nice stuff :)

Begginer’s question: which area are the “pits” you guys are referring? I’m new to MF’ing in 1.12…

Begginer’s question: which area are the “pits†you guys are referring? I’m new to MF’ing in 1.12…

Pit is underground cave, which have its entrance in Act 1 Tamoe Highland...

Pit is underground cave, which have its entrance in Act 1 Tamoe Highland...
Thanks! :thumbup:

I forgot to congratulate phaolo for finding what he was looking for. Raven Frost is a good ring. I have two from Hell Meph. If only the sob drop one of the 20% amulets for my strafezon (Highlords ot Cat's eye) :rant:

I got my first raven frost from gambling :)

Made me such a happy bunny. Never really got around to using it yet though. Congrats on your find though, it usually pays off to go for quantity of useful items over a specific item.

Edit:Ahh, btw, i don't think that Meph can drop TO belt, but i'm not sure...

Trang's belt is TC84, so Meph can't drop it. Pindle or a level 85 area would be best for that.

Hey thank you MuddyWaters :D

Now I'll be able to try all armors with the meleers:
-in the future I'll check if Raven Frost + Dwarf Star work good together on the IK barb
-for my zealer, instead, I still miss a lot of the good stuff to be able to test something (why did blizzard made this class type so difficult)

--Rip
Well, easy is very relative lol. It's ages I'm playing this game and I began getting good drops only "lately" with the sorc.. lot of time has passed since the MF start. I still remember when I couldn't even finish the white items list hehe. I'll cross my fingers ;)
No Azurewrath I guess.

--Neksja
Yes, sometimes I go back to random runs, but usually I prefer to stay where there are more chances, less danger, more speed.

I'm currently repeating andariel + meph (and council) + eldritch + pindleskin + tunnels with my sorceress, plus I'm building another character.

--Damnatorius
I've found an unique ring too with gambling, but it was a "Carrion Wind". Pretty useless, but I jumped on chair when I saw it hehe. After mountains of gold spent that's the only unique obtained.. and I only gamble jewelery and sometime coronets.

Last edited:

**oops wrong thread**

(where is delete?)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High