Passive and Magic Amazon Build Suggestions

Theio Vrefos

Sep 7, 2008
Passive and Magic Amazon Build Suggestions

So, i'd like to create an amazon that focuses on passive and magic skills. Not exclusively (although, i wouldn't have a problem with that), but i'd like her to have 80% of her skill points invested there and i have already arranged for her to have p&m skillers, etc.

Any ideas? Weapon choice, killing spell? I have already seen that thread with that guy who wanted to finish hell using cracked equipment, but it wasn't of any help to be honest :p

Re: Passive and Magic Amazon Build Suggestions

"that guy" **** you, show your respects.

Ava's daggerzon is awesome, you can read that guide

Cralingdeadman: Even if you show superdave (or whatever he was called) utmost respect, it doesn't mean that everyone else has to, even if dave is a hero. Theio wasn't disrespectful.

heh, i know.

Ava's daggerzon is awesome, you can read that guide

Cralingdeadman: Even if you show superdave (or whatever he was called) utmost respect, it doesn't mean that everyone else has to, even if dave is a hero. Theio wasn't disrespectful.

Daggerzon, huh? I quickly read through it, but i don't know if she will be competent in pvm. The block rates are quite awesome though and combined with the evasion passive skills she will be quite hard to hit, at least from physical attacks.

"that guy" **** you, show your respects.

If you are going to lecture people on respect, at least show some of it yourself :wave:

i remember Nyax made a zon based on Superdave's zon. basically taking the passive only zon as far as he could. no non passive skills. maxed valk, decoy and spread the rest to all the dodges, crit, etc. that "synergize" with valk. his gear was pretty typical generic caster and he'd teleport around letting his valk, decoy, and merc kill. i cant remember everything exactly but i think his gear was something like.
shako or 3passive/20fcr circlet
3passive ammy
hoto
spirit
arach
soj/bk
3 passive gloves (or may have been some better rares.
enigma

cta/spirit on switch made his valk very very tough. hmm should i look for his (Lord Nyax) posts about it or will someone else? :whistling:

If you are going to lecture people on respect, at least show some of it yourself :wave:
pfft, i'm fine being a hypocrit.
Dont pay any attention to CDM, he is getting old and oldness has grumpyness build in

:D :D
i know. i cant wait till i'm actually old then i can get away with it better.

So i decided to make use of jab ^-^
I'll let you know how it goes.

Daggerzon, huh? I quickly read through it, but i don't know if she will be competent in pvm. The block rates are quite awesome though and combined with the evasion passive skills she will be quite hard to hit, at least from physical attacks.

Well, I slapped on a fury fanged knife on my zon, and made Matriarch, solo.

So, it's a little disappointing :p
I'm equipped with valkyrie wing, highlord's, 2x raven, stormshield, +3 passive/+20 ias gloves, sandstorms, titan's and a random belt. I also have ~5 passive skillers and no torch. Jab is 20, valkyrie 17, critical 5, dodge skills ~10 and the rest of the passive + magic at 1 point, except pierce. She is level 75 right now with a few skill points left (~8-9) and a lot of skill quests to do.
The problem is that i do too little damage (~800 without buffs, with might merc it's a little better).
Thinking of switching to hybrid. The dodge skills give low benefits, since some times one point does not even raise the percentage to dodge an attack. Maybe strafe with a good bow?

crushing blow. Eventually, you're like a smiter with bad damage. Crushing blow can make a lot of difference. And try to get your hands on a bigger weapon. titans is just exceptional, try getting your hands on a 190+ ed (eth) up'de titans. Should help a lot.

Don't go strafe, if you want to sick points somewhere go for stronger valk/decoy/critical strike. If you want a second skill, consider going for charged strike.

Yeah, titans are exceptional and not really made for weapon damage. Eth upped hone sundan has sick damage

So i went strafe after all :p
However it looks better. Managed to get a fortitude and a phoenix monarch. Also i gave her two poison charms from my mules. A 313 and a 100 one. Now my jab damage is roughly 1200 - 2100 without might merc and with a crappy titan's. I have yet to acquire a torch.
On the other side i have maxed strafe and using a harmony grand matron bow.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High