Teleport Charges

EricTheMidget

Jul 15, 2008
Teleport Charges

I have a Teleport amulet I've never used - Do the charges get replenished when I "repair all?" If not, how about charges on a teleport circlet?

ETM

Re: Teleport Charges

Pretty sure charges get "repaired" on all equipped items yeah

yes, equiped rings ammy get recharged by clicking on repair all
only items that dont are charges on torches
you need to click on the repair hammer and select the torch to recharge it

Repairing Charges can be very, very costly though, especially with something you (probably) use pretty intensively (that would be Teleport).

Depends on what you use it for. It's not very viable to tele to the throne room or meph on charges, but a tactical teleport every now and then to get your merc and/or minions where you want them is a very nice thing to have. If you bring home 35k stuff to sell regularly, you won't really notice the cost.

Repairing Charges can be very, very costly though, especially with something you (probably) use pretty intensively (that would be Teleport).

I'm a summon Necro - I only really need it for Maggot Lair and Arcane Sanctuary. Once those are done, I'll get rid of it and wait for an Enigma. The charges cost like 5400 apiece to recharge.

ETM

I'm a summon Necro - I only really need it for Maggot Lair and Arcane Sanctuary. Once those are done, I'll get rid of it and wait for an Enigma. The charges cost like 5400 apiece to recharge.

ETM

really? it took me 300k to fix my torch after i used all 10 charges.

ETM

As was said earlier, the charges on a tele ammy are very useful tactically. You should try using it to move your army around and to focus them on champions/uniques/bosses. A surefire way to beat any boss is: have a clay golem in your army, decrepify boss, telestomp, move a few yards away and decrep as needed.

Every fishymancer I've ever had has had some form of teleport.

Sure, it's very helpful, but not truly necessary, IME. I'm doing pit runs to build up to Enigma. I'd rather have my +3 summon + xx MF ammy until then...

ETM

Amulets aren't the only source of teleport charges. Are you using a weapon switch that you need? No? Use a staff with tele charges. Circlets can get them too.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High