How many Pats/Mats/Guardians do you have?

Re: How many Pats/Mats/Guardians do you have?

I have 1, after maybe 5-6 years.

What can I say. I get bored. :)

4 guardians ATM after all my HDD-crashes, reinstalls and such. (if i try to recollect some i'll add 4 or 5 more guardians).

I'm in a similar boat with jjscud. I have 11 mat/pat, but no amazons/assassins/druids. :scratchhead:

Barbarian:

Whirler x2 IKE,
Frenzier x3 James, Doolin_Axes, Garth

Sorceress:

Boltress (with slvl20 FO)
Tals Meteorb Sorc (secondary MF'er) Lowest_Levelist

Paladin:

FoH (PvP) Victor
hammerdin (main MF'er clvl96, almost 97) Temps_deMarteau

Necromancer:

Summoner x2 (one has points all over the place though, one of my first 2 chars.) Retsam_Melog

I do have a clvl53 assassin that was going to my a whirler (Chaos), 1 druid (windy clvl 25), and 2x Amazons (bowazon clvl19, and LFzon, currently questing with, clvl62, in A4 NM).

Zip. Zilch. Nought. None. Nada. Absolute Zero.

The best I've achieved is a level 87 SC Magic Arrow Zon who repeatedly killed Hell Duriel. This was my first character in fact. Never took her to act 3.

I've deleted all my old SC characters, and am now playing HC-only, so hopefully one day I'll get one to Guardian. Currently my highest level living character is a level 56 Lightning Sorc in Act 3 NM.

After an HD crash I only have 5 Mats/Pats (but they're bad to the bone).

I have 7 champions who could finish the game easily but after they got to Hell Forge I guess I parked them while I was MF'ing or building a more exciting character.

Might try for a guardian at some point.

OP: Very impressive list you've got there.

Softcore:
Nagato (BF/WoF)
Kikyo (Mageazon)
Nayuki (Blizzard) :: Yuuichi (Cleric) :: Sayuri (FO/CL)
Nonohara (Meleemancer) :: Hinagiku (ES Enchantress) :: Nagi (Impalazon)
Zakkusu (Whirlwind) :: Tifa (TS/DTail) :: Genesis (Zeal/FoH/Hammer) :: Angeal (Fishymancer)
Riinfosu (Blizzard) :: Hayate (Blizzard) :: Zest (Berserker) :: Vita (TS/CS/DS/PS)

Hardcore:
Fate (LF/CS) :: Signum (Bowsin) :: Zafira (Wolfbarb)

That's most of them [since March 2008]. I know I'm forgetting a few though. =(.

41, all softcore. Heavy on the sorcs (pretty much every build other than enchantress, a couple of re-builds), with a pally deficiency (still waiting for first HoZ).

Let's see... I can't remember them all and I'm too lazy to look, but:

- 25-30 sorcs (there's only 3 skill-or-strategy-based builds that I can think of not having tried yet - 2 are almost underway - a thrower-sorc and a messed up tri-elementalist - and the last would be Infinity/pure-Litesorc)
- 8-15 barbarians
- 8-15 paladins
- 3 or 4 amazons
- 2 druids
- 1 or 2 assasins
- zero necros (3 attempts have faltered in Hell, and a couple earlier than that)
- zero guardians

... so I guess that's 45+.

By the way, that is counting some of my MF'ers that never killed Hell Baal, like my level95 Blizzsorc. Technically 5-10 of those aren't really mats/pats/guardians, but that's simply because Baal wasn't in their plans - they could all kill him easily if that were a desirable goal for them.

25-30. o_O OoOoOh, list all them builds. :yes:

OK, you asked for it. Again, off the top of my head (sorted by primary tree)

- 3x CL/FO (countess-runner variants using different gear and/or different levels of CM)
- CL/FW (my very first sorc, retired at level93)
- CB/FO (200 FCR)
- Nova/FO (max-block/105FCR/CresentMoon for sure, I have vague recollection of another attempt when I was playing around with Nova)
- Nova/FW (200 FCR, and possibly the most fun for questing - really one I'd recommend strongly)
- Nova/Fireball (200 FCR, Baal/WSK runner retired level89 - might get pulled back for Countess runs sometime)
- full ES/Nova (~98% /players8 through the game, 105 FCR)

- pure IceBlast (boring, but insane cold damage against single targets)
- FrostNova/Firewall (Fun - with good gear)
- pure Blizz (level95, and my highest level character)
- FO/Fireball
- FO/Nova (current Baal/WSK MFer, level93)
- Blizzwaller
- pure FO (10-15 different HF runners, one of which was pushed to Mat at level~65, just because)
- FO/ES (my LK runner)

- pure Fireball
- 2x Meteorb
- ranged Enchantress (DemonMachine)
- Vengeance Enchantress
- Zeal Enchantress
- pure Hydra
- Hydra/Enchantress
- Enchant/Nova

I may have made some of those builds more than once, but I can't remember which ones. Many of the crappier ones, and some of the cookie-cutters, didn't get writeups.

And yes, there's a difference between things like Nova/FO and FO/Nova... in that case, a lot of difference.

I'm in a similar boat with jjscud. I have 11 mat/pat, but no amazons/assassins/druids. :scratchhead:

We can't have that.

I just mat'ed a Fists of Fire/Claws of Thunder Assassin, my first 'sin so that's 13 and only two classes left, barbarian and Necro.

Mating is definetly something else... If you say something like "I spend more time running around with my D2 chars than I do mating"... Uhm yea... better don't say that.

Oh my, now I feel a bit awkward. I really didn't have idea that there can be such similar verb. I swear I didn't want to make lame joke, I'm just still fighting with grammar :).

Mating is definetly something else... If you say something like "I spend more time running around with my D2 chars than I do mating"... Uhm yea... better don't say that.

OT: ...Is it sad if the above is the absolute truth...? :shhh: No, never mind, don't tell me...

If we only talk v1.10 and later, I have 7 Guardians (two sorcies, no assassin). They are all single-pass, full clear, untwinked, SPF tournament characters with at least some wacky twist to them.

About twenty.

Loads of chars parked somewhere in hell. Pit and pindlerunners mostly.

40-50ish mat/pat over ~6 years (never kept an exact record). Almost all my characters were built to be MF'ers. Only have 3 active ATM: fishyzon, cl/fo, and blizz.

0 Pats/Mats
9 Guardians (4 Barbs, 2 Zons, 2 Necros, and exactly 1 Sorceress)

All my Guardians were reported in Winmars thread.

I don't play much Druids and Assasins, so thats the reason, why i have none...

As for Paladins - i really like them, but they are dying constantly (yeah, very bad player RIP is)

I got 3 mats. A meteorb, a blizzwaller, and a fishyzon. Screenclearing damage does it for me, what can I say.

I've got 2.

A fishymancer and a strafe/LF MF zon
Also got 2 sorcs that are higher lvl than those that could become mat whenever they wished though. :)

Somewhere in the 15-20 range, counting all of mine old ones on b.net. I've got a destructo-machine who should have killed Baal by now, but I got bored with not having to do anything so he is stalled.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High