mauler weapon

Re: mauler weapon

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get on non ladder, but I used to love a shael'd upped ribcracker on my old ladder mauler. The displayed damage might be on the low side, but the crushing blow should help out with that. Other than that, I'd say go with an Ebotd Giant Thresher or Champion Axe if you have less than 26 ias from gear or an Ebotd Great Poleaxe if you do. Personally, I don't like block on a pvm mauler, but I suppose thats a matter of preference.

Yeah, why should wild untamed beasts carry big cowardly shields to hide behind?

Been a long time since I played ... but saw botdpb ... and just had to drop a line.

there are a few builds where I experimented with it ... i really dont recall the outcomes ... i thought it was good on one of them ... the builds were ...

werebear necro
werebear assassin
werebear zon

However ... I 'think' i found a well gemmed caddy to be better ... but dont quote me on that.

Many have one as a tester weapon to mess around with ... if you are big into testing (at least bears) you probably owned one at some point in time.

Are cruel cryptic swords of quickness still around? I've never actually come across one but does anyone have any cool magical or rare sword screenies they could show that would make good mauler weapons?

Are cruel cryptic swords of quickness still around? I've never actually come across one but does anyone have any cool magical or rare sword screenies they could show that would make good mauler weapons?

I still got mine!

Also I logged on randomly a few weeks ago ... maybe longer and I saw a guy with #1 useast mauler in his sig. in the grove.

I spent the next 2-3 days randomly logging on to catch him for a duel but never did ... then i just gave up.

Yeah, me too. Haven't played in a month which is actually long for me lol, I gave away most of my fc/mauler gear and charms on nL anyways.

I almost wanna ladder it up at some time and make a Mauler again. I never got to try using 'Peace' for a mauler.

:ponder:

I thought it would even be fun to make sorta a laid back Blue Dueling league, but open it to PvM too. I think that turned a lot of players off when we first tried to get that going, they lost interest before the duels even started since the playing together aspect wasn't encouraged... it was made so solitary. :\
I remember, 'cause I was there with my lvl 80 character waiting when I realized everyone stopped since there was no unity

Instead of making all these complicated rules around it, I figured it'd just be like...

1) you could either make a Fury Wolf or a Mauler Bear.
2) Only magical items may be used. (except: 1 raven/trang belt is allowed)
3) Only runes up to Pul allowed.
4) All charms allowed except: Torch, anni, lifey sc's, 5% resist all sc's. (which again means, life may only be gotten from LC and GC charms :thumbsup:)
5) Skills that give elemental damage are not allowed.
6) No level requirements (caps just seem to turn away players from progressing with their character)

I still got mine!

Also I logged on randomly a few weeks ago ... maybe longer and I saw a guy with #1 useast mauler in his sig. in the grove.

I spent the next 2-3 days randomly logging on to catch him for a duel but never did ... then i just gave up.

i saw him creeping in the grove a while ago too. if i put #1 useast mauler in my profile would it be true as well ? or would a team of lawyers show up at my door the next day demanding that i change it to #2 ?!?!?!

Probably some JSP scrub. They're ALWAYS proclaiming themselves #1.

Voice: Screenie of your sexy weapon?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High