Question about tomb reaver re-animate

Bornaloserbaby

Aug 29, 2006
Question about tomb reaver re-animate

If i use a tomb reaver on my GF barb merc.And he kills a monster,when the % to re-animate hits can i still item find their corpses?
thanks

Re: Question about tomb reaver re-animate

Nope. The corpse is used for the reanimation.

Does the reanimation have a duration? If so, maybe after the duration expires. :p <--- complete speculation.

Also the reanimation on the Tomb Reaver (and possibly on Faith runeword), is utter crap. Useless. I cannot stress how much.

Also the reanimation on the Tomb Reaver (and possibly on Faith runeword), is utter crap. Useless. I cannot stress how much.

If you get a fast enough attack going, it can be a semi-reliable way to create an army of tanks.

Questing with my faith-strafer, I counted 8 reanimated monsters on screen at one point in act3, and it was common to have 1-2 around almost all of the time. With the long range of strafe, it meant that the monsters often ended up attacking the reanimated corpses and not me.

It was also quite frequent with my recent Wolfbarb, but because I could tank anything and everything with that, the use of the corpses was more limited.

Otherwise, yes, it's almost entirely useless.

IMO they are pretty useful to distract monsters when using Faith. BTW, they fall apart after a minute or so.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High