KTA - New run discussion

Re: KTA - New run discussion

Sorry about my death back there chaps; The Summoner conveniently chose the most squishy target, and timed it well. I'll be back next Monday though, and without the 'death' part, so just tell me what level/area to reach and I'll try to be prepared...

Sorry about my death back there chaps; The Summoner conveniently chose the most squishy target, and timed it well. I'll be back next Monday though, and without the 'death' part, so just tell me what level/area to reach and I'll try to be prepared...

We decided to stop a little early tonight.
Roughly level 25-27 just before Mephy.
I'll post screenies when (if ever) I get my internet up and running again.

Not to worry Alash, all is well, we have Durance WP 2 ready for Meph's butt and I just hit 25...others are way higher as i'm not killing anything ever! Let me know if you need gems and i'll try n pass some on!

Again the last evening was a lot of fun. We followed our usual tactic ( relentless stampede ) and monsters didn´t last long, being staticted, multishotted and engaged by enchanted meleers. I hope the "one casualty per night" doesn´t continue, as we would run of girls soon.

hey guys!... uhm... girls :girly:

its me... lurking at the forum a little bit. glad to read you are doing so well and that KTA is once again off for murder, slaughter and mayhem.

we moved house last weekend, so everything is still a huge mess in the new place. nothing stands where it is supposed to go and i haven't even found my PC as of yet in the mountains of stuff. Internet aint connected either (at work now), and even if all would be working i dont have time to do nothing at the moment... let alone play Diablo. It begins to itch again however... so as soon as i have my place sorted out, the internet connected etc. etc. i might pop in for some good old times.

stay safe and have fun... and give baal some slapping from his good old friend Tika :coffee:

Bye all

hey guys!... uhm... girls :girly:

its me... lurking at the forum a little bit. glad to read you are doing so well and that KTA is once again off for murder, slaughter and mayhem.

we moved house last weekend, so everything is still a huge mess in the new place. nothing stands where it is supposed to go and i haven't even found my PC as of yet in the mountains of stuff. Internet aint connected either (at work now), and even if all would be working i dont have time to do nothing at the moment... let alone play Diablo. It begins to itch again however... so as soon as i have my place sorted out, the internet connected etc. etc. i might pop in for some good old times.

stay safe and have fun... and give baal some slapping from his good old friend Tika :coffee:

Bye all

*sends Tika a workforce of slovenly English buttcrack-hanging-out movers to help him get his house straight so he can KTA it up again (although I can't guarantee they will do much except drink coffee and smoke ciggies) !!!

/spammage

Sounds good dude, hope it all gets sorted soon and you can join us again soon!

Y'know what I noticed this morning? I irresponsibly forgot to create a new thread for this run! Oh well, nevermind, would have been titled KTA-Beeatchez of Doom or something!!

So, 2 in, 3 with me, everyone else ready to kick Meph's butt tonight? (and hope for a decent drop of some description?!)

EDIT: Oh, I might not be there next week chaps, might be able to log in late but if not, I will be catching up by myself that same night as it's my little bro's 21st Birthday and we will be having a family meal...it will start early, so I might catch the end but probably not...we shall see...

Last edited:

KTA-Julia is ready to break Mephisto´s heart and whatever needs to be broken. :girly:

KTA-TomThePimp ready to pimp the biatches and yell some :nod:.

(Still playing from work - hopefully with sound this time around :yes:)

#EDIT: 7:53 PM my time: It seems the server is down. Hopefully it will up in a few minutes.

Last edited:

I'm getting Port Forwarding nonsense as well...I went nuts, yanked out the cable, then I **** my pants when my router stayed on the orange light, yanked the lead out a few more times while getting the box with the manuel off of my weapons cabinet, no use at all, then thought to give the router time, it kicked back in, then thought to check to see if I wasn't the only one...heh, wish I did that in the first place! OK people, lets keep trying!

Thanks to some very nifty shopping runs and 70k of gold, we now have a shiny new +2 Enchat Gnarled Staff with 'Leaf' in it! Bung! Thanks Alash! Look forward to that next week peeps!

Hello all. I'm all sorted for tomorrow evening so I'll see you in channel. Got to be some nice Baal smackdowns by the end of the evening and get some goodies to make our ressies acceptable for NM.

I'm having a dilemma at the moment. There's so many good games out at the moment that I don't know which ones to play.

I'm installing Fallout 3 and I'm loving Far Cry 2 (even on my doddery machine it plays a treat), I'm hooked on the Witcher and Hellgate: London keeps pulling me back in. I also want Dead Space! It's a real nice time to be a gamer.

For those that have not tried Hellgate, all the subscriber only content is now available for free. Hardcore Elite mode is where it's at! Fallout 3's installed now.

Catch you later!

I tried catching up a bit yesterday after I had to leave early due to connection mayhem last week.

I managed to do the barby rescue quest, but I didn;t know where you guys stopped last week and lvling was so damn slow that I left that for the session. My babe may be evil, but she's very, very fragile...

Cya tonight!

I think we left off just before Anya? Did we have the Crystalline WP? Anyhoo, I doubt I will make it in time for tonight's session as my little bro's 21st Birthday Meal starts at 7pm and has 10 people involved so that's at least 2 hours, then driving back means I will get back for the end of the session, if I am lucky!
If you guys are still in I will grab some waypoints from you and catch up that very same night so might, or might not, see you guys later!

EDIT: I have decided to cop out a bit with this build, as the melee items are going to the 'true' melee fighters at the mo so I won't end up being able to tank as a melee sorc and being untwinked its a bit of a suicidal idea, so I was thinking the first Raven Claw or Kuko or Daemon Machine or anything else that Fires Explosive Arrows or Bolts comes along, can I request to nab it please? I can make do with unique throwing weapons as well! Might think about investing in a backup skill to Enchant as well as I will have a butt-ton of skill points after Enchant, Warmth and Fire mastery are maxed...

Last edited:

For those that have not tried Hellgate, all the subscriber only content is now available for free. Hardcore Elite mode is where it's at! Fallout 3's installed now.

Catch you later!

Oh man, why did you have to tell me that, now i'll have to do a reinstall. Wicked, wicked man...

I am probably going to get Fallout 3 - I have just got fable 2 for the Xbox 360 - its good

Sadly I have to miss this 1 week too - Real life is interfering at the moment, god I need 60 hours in a day, so I have time for work, D2, all the other game, gym etc etc

My amazon is a bit of a wimp but I'll def catch up the best I can!

Fallout 3 report please - is it worth my dosh?

I´ll be there tonight. Let´s see if there are enough of us.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High