First trades in 1.11.... Did I do good?

shugria

Oct 8, 2008
First trades in 1.11.... Did I do good?

So after playing for only like a month or so, I decided to actually enter the markets and see what I could get. It came down to this:

I found a SC +19 life and +13 mana from a chest while waiting in a game. I really had no use for this, so I offered it up for trade. First offer was an Um. I didn't want that (should I have taken it?)

What I did trade for was: 4 socket archon plate, verdungo's, shako and tal's ammy. I thought this was a bit better. Should I have pushed it?

I really need the Lo rune now to make fortitude, so I started looking around for that. I then eventually traded 1 soj for 20/14 torch (barb), which I will be using and another soj for ber'ed HoZ, which I am now looking for a Lo rune for it.

Were there good deals on my part or did I get kind of ripped off?

Re: First trades in 1.11.... Did I do good?

You must have play when blizzard announce the reset of ladder or you in non ladder. Because that trade for the sc, is way to good to be true. Another thing, not to start anything but how is it possible for u or anyone to play one month and get two soj. It possible but almost impossible, not to mention but it sound like u play alone. Are you on non-ladder??

I don't play alone, I play with some friends. I am also on ladder and I haven't played since 1.09.

The sojs were from a friend for a 12pack of beer.

Who got the better deal then? Me?

Hm, I think you could've gotten a bit better for your SC. Stats on dungo?

Ber'red HoZ wtf o_O
And I think that the baba torch is worth ~ mal, maximum ist, and a soj is ist um, so you kinda losed an ~ um there.

19/13 > those items you traded for unless the Verdungo had 15DR w/ high VIT.

Enigma for single bottle of beer. only in finland

Enigma for single bottle of beer. only in finland

getting a litle drunk or teleporting for the rest of the season..

Not very hard to make a decision huh?

I´d get drunk and walk the whole game :)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High