looking for a specific build

madrettorrR

Apr 14, 2007
looking for a specific build

Hey!

I'm looking for a sorceress guide that's build around pdr WITHOUT sacrificing 115% FCR (I still want to be able to tele fast). I don't care wich elemental damage is going to be used.

Couldn't find one yet, but maybe I haven't looked good enough... Idea's anyone?

Re: looking for a specific build

The bp is at 105.

No guide I think. I guess it will be a custom build.

Arachs + magefist + vipermagi (fcr and mdr) + escuthas/hoto solves the fcr.

Then gerkes + chromatic/artisans circlet of life ever lasting full of sols. Amulet is chromatic amulet of life ever lasting. 2 natures peace. Sol in gerkes and vipermagi too.

Max your resistance. Skills would be frozen orb + es setup I guess.

That might do it. Although I've chosen to do it with Gladiator's / Spirit combo instead of Viper / Gerke combo, because of the FHR on the Spirit what I really appriciate. I might change it if the resistances aren't high enough. Strength might also be a concern. I'd might even try a Fortitude / Gerke combo.

FCR
Eschuta's (or, if necessary for res: HOTO): 40FCR
Spiritmonarch: 35 FCR
Arach's: 20FCR
Magefists: 20 FCR
That's 115 FCR total.

PDR
Gladiators bane (socketed sol): 15-20 +7 PDR, 15-20 MDR
Circlet with 4 sol's: 28 PDR
crafted boots: 4 PDR
Nature's peace: 7-11 PDR
Nature's peace: 7-11 PDR
ammy: 25 PDR
93-106 PDR and 20 MDR

Hmmm... this might be worth giving a try. Speed shouldn't be a problem with teleport (with insight merc replenishing mana bulb). I don't know how much damage I would do. Definatly not as high as my current Lightning Sorceress does (28k max), but it doesn't need to be that high if you can tank a while.

I might even consider making this a hybrid fire / melee build with Phoenix (-28% Fire res! redemption aura! Finally a good use for this shield!) and HoJ (-20%Fire res, ITD! Holy Fire Aura! Freezes target! w00t!) on switch. Damn! I wish I was rich... Than I could really try this build, looks awesome to me! :D

No helmet (including circlets) can have 4 sockets. Max is 3.

Also, artisans circlet of life everlasting gives up to 46 pdr. Much more than the 28 pdr from a 4 socket helm (if they existed). Those circlets are expensive though, but a 2 socket circlet with at least 20 pdr gives at least 34 pdr.

You could try the build on modded sp, although it's not as fun

did I said 4 sockets? meant three... typo. ;)

I agree that the Artisans circlet would be a great choice, BUT, as my highest rune at the moment is an Um, I guess that's a bit out of my priceleague. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High