The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

lolwut?

"Apparently my apostrophe, backspace and the letter h doesn't work..."

Trying to say that?

lolwut?

"Apparently my apostrophe, backspace and the letter h doesn't work..."

Trying to say that?
Apostrope, letter g, h , backspace and 8 and * on te numpad dont work too well.
g and h work if I press really ard though.

omg, zombies!

I really hope it's just for Hallow's End.

I can take my priest to shatt, and I haven't intalled BC yet! That's not normal, is it?

alot of people on my server cant log onto their high lvls, and i find logging in take about 10 min cause of the lag (definitally not client side)

Last edited:
Well, I haven't tried to take them into an instance or anything yet, but have no problems trying to fight off the annoying zombies when they show up there. Running from them is nearly pointless, nine times out of ten you get turned into one anyway. :p

Org. was suicide last night.

Silvermoon seemed more safe and UC/TB were a toss up.

meh.

I'm surrounded by crazy people! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Maybe I'll go with draenei hunter, she's the closest to level 55 on that particular realm. But that would mean I'd have to learn how to play her again..

The barbershop feature is so awesome! :jig:

Got my brother to try the game yesterday...now he wants to stay over tonight so he can play all night. :azn: He tried a human warrior first (the night before actually, and deleted it at level four when he got frusterated with the zombies in Goldshire), then made a dwarf hunter yesterday and was actually having fun playing it. Got that to level eight and decided to try a night elf rogue. That one leveled much faster and he seemed to enjoy that one too.

He also tried a mage and warlock, but neither of them got past level two. :p

Have your brother buy the game and roll alliance on Gorefiend :p

Ha! I gave him an account to use, so he wont have to buy it. I let him make the decision on his own which faction to play, since I have characters on both. He doesn't like the way horde characters look. :azn:

Since there is just the one computer here at the moment I'll let him play when he comes over. Hopefully I'll be able to get my other computer back soon, then we'll both be able to play together. That would be so awesome! Should be here any day now, just waiting on the call from the driver. :jig:

You should totally play the opposite faction and bamboozle him 5:0 EZ.

D2 PvP FTW! Make sure you both NK and insult him afterwards.

:whistling:

I'm surrounded by crazy people! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
Maybe I'll go with draenei hunter, she's the closest to level 55 on that particular realm. But that would mean I'd have to learn how to play her again..

The barbershop feature is so awesome! :jig:

Got my brother to try the game yesterday...now he wants to stay over tonight so he can play all night. :azn: He tried a human warrior first (the night before actually, and deleted it at level four when he got frusterated with the zombies in Goldshire), then made a dwarf hunter yesterday and was actually having fun playing it. Got that to level eight and decided to try a night elf rogue. That one leveled much faster and he seemed to enjoy that one too.

He also tried a mage and warlock, but neither of them got past level two. :p

I'm not crazy, come to me :wink:

You should totally play the opposite faction and bamboozle him 5:0 EZ.

D2 PvP FTW! Make sure you both NK and insult him afterwards.

:whistling:

We don't NK Mike. It's called Ganking. Usually insults are by the way of emotes.

/slap (target)

Message you see: You slap (target across the face... ouch!)
Message they see: So and so slaps you across the face...ouch!

So I guess this is the main post-pumping-useless-spam-and-flooding-thread in this forum

We don't NK Mike. It's called Ganking. Usually insults are by the way of emotes.
Are you questing in plaguelands yet?

Brother decided to try horde characters, made them on Gorefiend, so your sinister thoughts will not be fulfilled! muahaha

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High