final poison necro skill placement

ChrisR360

Aug 29, 2008
final poison necro skill placement

I have just finished maxing my skills for my lvl 80 poison necro need to be able to do hell meph which i cant at the moment can only just do hell pits. so what skill do you think i should invest my remaining skill points in to get me the extra dmg. some guides say bone prison and some say bone spirit but i dont know which one.

items
head-shako
armour-viper
weapon-white
shield-homunculus
gloves-trangs
boots-treads of cton
belt-nightsmoke
ring-2x rainbow ring for resists
amulet- +3 psn skills

also got necro torch with +3 skills 13/15

skills with items
20 psn d - 33
20 psn ex - 33
20 psn nova - 33
1 lower res - 13
2 revive - 10
1 most curses
1 most summon

poison nova dmg= 5586-5800

Re: final poison necro skill placement

Marrowwalks would give you bone prison (those treads must be worn out by now).

How you going to deal with poison immunes in act 5?

iv got all my resists but i need to know which skill to kill those poison immune monsters, then i will get marrowalk.

You aren't going to get a skill high enough to make it worth it. They need heavy synergies and the Marrowwalk bug is dead. All you can use is CE, your Merc and minions.

Ce works. Also, for just that tiny bit of extra damage you could get your lower resist leve to 15, or even 26. I mean, what else is there to spend the points on?

Hmm - You shouldn't need too many hard points into Lower Resists to break virtually all the Poison Resists in Hell (I think there may be a couple that won't break) - at which point CE and merc/summons will get the job done pretty quickly.

I would also say using 3 bits of the trang set would help (gives -poison resists), also white is not exceptional for Poisonmancers - better with blackbogs or a death's web if you are feeling rich.

Or just go full trangs and your resists will all pretty much max out. You don't really need that much fcr anyway - in solo pvm one nova will take stuff out pretty quickly.

Hope that helps.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High