East Side Untwinked "ESU" Round 2

Re: East Side Untwinked "ESU" Round 2

I took Lemurette back to camp to hire a new rogue, a level 5 wasn't gonna cut it in A3.:rolleyes: So who has the act3 merc?

I took Lemurette back to camp to hire a new rogue, a level 5 wasn't gonna cut it in A3.:rolleyes: So who has the act3 merc?

I've got one of these Freezey-mage-guys-from-A3. He looks forward to casting some chill later on today. :thumbup:

Cya @9

Good weekend of play here. I made two level 81's :alright: That firewalling/hydra/Foh rift pally thing I posted about and a standard 2h Berzerker.

I haven't gotten anything that high from this weekend, but I did start your Rift-a-sin, Sara! She's leveling 20 in act 2 dropping everything in 1 dtalon. For packs of skeletons I charge 1 or 2 tiger and dtail and they all die. Can't wait for VoR and Rift.

Lucky

Hi, I'm sorry, I forgot. Crap.

Today was a holiday, so it felt like just another Sunday for me, and I was reading Socialsm's CTA thread when I realized I had totally forgotten to come and kill with you all.

I will catch up and be ready to go next week, let me know where you all left off.

-hps

Well there was only four of us tonight, but it was still lots of fun. There wasn't any NDE really, well not that i remember:crazyeyes: . We finished act 3 and then got to the River of Flame and got the waypoint. We did one more meph run. There wasn't any godly finds, but we did find a sig belt. We did one forge and got a Tir....But next week is Big D:alright:

It was pretty smooth sailing the whole session. Gov, you were worried about your resists? So am I, right now they are 42/0/32/0. I picked up the 6all-res jewel and have a 3soc breast plate in the stash. Still, I'd feel a lot better if my FR/LR were maxed.

My other need is ML. This using regular attack is getting old. The only way to 'make' an ML item that I know of is to craft a caster helm. I've got a magical mask, the nef and jewel. I only need the P-amethyst to make it happen. What does everyone else need?

Ok, who is in tonight?

*Raises hand, me me me !

I think it ought to be safe to say all are coming unless posted otherwise. The people we missed last week, I have since pm'd and spoken with. With the holiday it appeared to be fluke no show, not a bailout. :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to our trek thru chaos and Fighting Big D. We're also going to be running forges too. So hopefully we'll get some Sol's and Amn's. :coffee:

D is usually the hardest fight in the game @ norm. That hose of doom grrrr :crazyeyes:

I'm also in. I'm totally hiding behind the cleric when the hose of doom shows up...

I wont be joining you guys tonight, or ever again. I thought that the d2 spark would remain lit (if a bit dim), if I just played once a week with you folks. It didn't work. I have no urge to play at the moment, and no interest in forcing myself to.

I bid you good luck on your journey, and I apologize for bailing on you. I shouldn't join groups, I always end up getting bored and quitting.

Anyway, I put what was on the mule onto a new mule, and I have pm'ed the password to Yogi, so you guys can do whatever you want with it.

-hps

I'm out.

My schedule and mind is just too free and crazy to adhere to these hours of play and strange rules. This is Sparta!

~Peace~

~M~

Sorry to hear that guys. We will press on.

Last night was another 'strength in numbers' show, we handled the CS,D and all of act5 without any trouble using pretty questionable gear. I don't recall anything better than a Ral from the forges.

A nice rare circlet did drop in A5, 1-113 lit dam, 50 PD, 30 PR etc. and it is on my zon's head now. In a bit of an odd twist, I had two perf topaz drop off my forge. Mf won't do you any good if you can't kill anything, so I threw in a bow with a cubed up flawless topaz. My lit dam is 4-223, not bad for normal. I crafted a caster mask (should have waited until after lvl30) and it is on our sorc now.

Did you guys do any normal baal runs after I left? I ended up 33 and I'm now using Ancient's Pledge, so my resists are maxed in normal. I just checked nightmare, and they're 75/72/73/63, which was unsuspected. Go paladin shields.

Lucky

Nah, we just muled off stuff. I'm 33 also, my res in norm is 68/26/51/56.They will suck in NM . I ain't worried,.... much.:crazyeyes:

Well, I have a point in salvation to help with that. Can we get a head count for who's going to be at the next meeting? Would love to have that barb. :)

Lucky

Hope you guys don't mind me popping in here checking things out, but I really dig this ESU idea. Does all of this take place on the bananna channel? I'd like to get a little experience with HC then hopefully join up for the next round or something.

Hope you guys don't mind me popping in here checking things out, but I really dig this ESU idea. Does all of this take place on the bananna channel? I'd like to get a little experience with HC then hopefully join up for the next round or something.

hmm we had a couple people drop out i believe so i think that would be great. Yes we all belong to the bananas btw, if u havent posted in that thread i recommend doing so asap:coffee:

If you guys are just now getting into your lvl 30's I might be able to cetch up. Hard to say for sure. I some how managed to bring the pally upto lvl18 and I beleive I had just enetered act 3. I don't think the group I was playing with had actually expected to make it that far. Judging by what I read above you've got atleast 2 slots open. ;)

Curious situation here. We've never had this many people, and folks in "crucial" rolls bail before.

This leaves us shorthanded while we're still in norm. Do we press on as is with the group, or post an opening to fill the spot since it wouldn't be hard to catch up at this stage?.

I dont have a problem with filling the position to an interested person provided they want to make the Monday commitment. So do you other ESU folks have an opinion about this?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High