GF Countess

Re: GF Countess

That, uh.... is a lot of Standards of Heroes you're carrying there.
Any reason you're going for those over charms?

Some people believe they give better chance of key drop so idc what others say I go with what I think.
Some people also believe that Meteor, Blizzard and holding Ondal's in Baal games saps experience from the other people in the game.

Some people also believe that Meteor, Blizzard and holding Ondal's in Baal games saps experience from the other people in the game.

I can't believe people still believe that rubbish. I did my first serious hell baal'ing today in years and it only took about 6 games before someone started yelling at a guy for "stealing" exp with Ondal's. I lol'ed, then died a little inside.

Also lol @ not having room to pick up those keys. Enjoy getting disconnected/realm down at the most inopportune moments.

Maybe the SoH's are lucky...always have space to pick up the keys with them holding it all...

Some people believe they give better chance of key drop so idc what others say I go with what I think.

Do a thousand countess runs without carrying any SoHs, a thousand countess runs while carrying one SoH, and a thousand countess runs while carrying ten SoH, then report back with your results. Then you'll have something to base your belief on. You could probably just do 100 of each though.

your thread must have given me bad luck because i did 30 straight nihlathak runs with no keys

your thread must have given me bad luck because i did 30 straight nihlathak runs with no keys

That's because standard of heroes saps the keys of other battle net games into your own game. Really.

nice...FOUR hours of running nihlathak straight, at least 50 runs, ZERO keys

and it's a 1/29 chance ? ya right

Think it's closer to 1/12, but still, it happens. You're probably due for a double drop soon. Pile on some SOHs just to be sure.

after several more hours of running, 100 runs straight still no keys

and i got some fun connection interrupted multiple times as i was kicking him

oh and vipers over 50% of the time and getting 3/4 wrong tries on the rooms (i'm assasin so no tele)

definitely getting the feeling that the game loves me

Hrm? There's a way to tell which direction he's in just by looking at the walls. Or am I not understanding what you're saying correctly? Also, the layout from the waypoint to the stairs is fixed, only three variations or so IIRC. But then again, I've been away from the game for a couple of years myself, and my memory might be failing me, but without checking, I'm 99% sure I'm right.

Hrm? There's a way to tell which direction he's in just by looking at the walls. Or am I not understanding what you're saying correctly? Also, the layout from the waypoint to the stairs is fixed, only three variations or so IIRC. But then again, I've been away from the game for a couple of years myself, and my memory might be failing me, but without checking, I'm 99% sure I'm right.

That's all correct. By the time you've done 100 runs, you shouldn't have to waste time trying to find the stairs anymore. There's a nihlathak running guide somewhere.

i'm talking about the halls of vaught, i know there are only 3 layouts to halls of pain and i find the exit fast every time, but i see no way to predict which of the 4 paths it is in halls of vaught

anyways i helped my buddy quest in a private hell game and a shaman in hell catacombs dropped a pcombat GC with 35 life which i sold for 4 ist ! so screw the stupid keys !

I actually tried some key runs last night b/c of this thread... 25 straight Countess runs with no key and then on each of 26 and 27 I got a T key.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High