Oh my god it's a christmas miracle - my characters exist after a year

Punkonjunk

Jul 19, 2005
www.myspace.com
Oh my god it's a christmas miracle - my characters exist after a year

SERIOUSLY, I'm about to delete ALL of my characters, when I'm like LOL DO THEY STILL WORK? Well they did, all of them. My mules, my godly FoHer, my smiter... All of them!
I'm back, baby, after, what almost 2 years of actually playing hard?

Hellgate london died. Or is dying, rather. I'm irate about that, but this is where I'll be until D3. So here I am, guys.

Did the expiration thing get secretely lifted? I mean, hell, even my non-perm chars still work!

Re: Oh my god it's a christmas miracle - my characters exist after a year

Yep, they lifted it last year. As long as no one on the realm makes a char with the exact same name, all you need to do is a quick refresh and your toons are back in action.

I lost a Necro and a Sorc to the name thing, but I have some 7 1/2 year old 1.09 characters that I thought I had lost forever. Can't believe I've played one game that long. Some of them are even 1.12 viable.

Welcome back. :)

hehe, floods of old skool nl goods, the economy gets weaker by the day (j/k)

Yeah, oh yeah. Unfortunately a large number of my ladder only goods have been deleted... it almost seems like all of them, so far. All my forts are gone, all my griefs are gone. Is faith ladder only? Because if it is, then I have that still. :p

Yeah, I checked everything. Nothing ladder only remains unless faith is ladder only, which I think it might be. too bad it's only 1skill, but it is 3 bow and xbow. :)

Last edited:

Hey are you on east? I play east NL too. :D

/w *LOLmuch

p.s. sometimes west on ladder xD

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High