First Anni! So happy!

gorash

Jan 31, 2005
First Anni! So happy!

So i just started ladder about 1 1/2 weeks ago when friends dragged me from nonladder on east and here i am.
I was doing some chaos runs with my lvl 92 hammerdin and all of a sudden the soj msg pops up within a min into the game, 2 more pop up within another min and BAM, the msg hits!

At that time i didn't know what to do as i didn't think hammerdins were fast enough dclone killers so i panicked. This is my first char so i dind't have much gear except basic hammerdin gear and no smiter gear.

Well anyways i unpartied once it hit the dclone msg and i spawned him where eldrich is (a5 first wp i believe). Some ppl started leaving and bringing other chars but didn't know where he spawned, prob cuz i spawned him first, i started to panic even more since my char already had a anni!.

Well i kept at him and eventually i took him down (had to return to town 4-5x to heal merc), and went back for more!. I then went to a5 and hid my anni somewhere behind the healer in the corner and picked up the unid and left. Then brang my new char (luckily she just started baaling) and took my other anni.

I then went back to my pally and id'd it and OMG i nearly pee'd my pants ><. Turned out to be a 20/19/7!!!. Remind u this is the first time i ever fought dclone by myself and looks like hes been nice to me =). Just wanted to share this story.

Re: First Anni! So happy!

Congrats on the Anni gorash. :thumbsup:

If only DC will give me a visit sometime soon...:scratch:

thx evrae!
i'm sure he'd love me more if i chaos'd him more killing him more times in his sanc =)

Great! Would get an anni too yesterday, but .219 was heavily camped and my netstat refused to work. Shame ~~

Congrats, veeeery nice find! :thumbsup: It seems that the more harder to kill clone dia, the better the anni will be...Thats why i got a 13/10/5 anni some months ago, when i killed dia with my ama in ~5seconds... :prop: He wasnt challenging at all...

oh wait, seems that 219 hasn't walked yet.

So there is still a chance :prop:

Grats, he spawned in my game last night around the same time.
cept my anni was **** and i gave it to friend LOL.

He probably only spawned because you're a Mod. The game didn't DC'ed you after picking up the unid one and get your old anni was because it was afraid you might ban the game

:hide:

oh and congrats

Last edited:
Turned out to be a 20/19/7!!!.
I was going to say I would have just given you one, but I guess this means you wont need it now. :grin:

Still doesn't beat my perfect one on Europe. :evil:

I was going to say I would have just given you one, but I guess this means you wont need it now. :grin:

Still doesn't beat my perfect one on Europe. :evil:

haha, i'm sure some ppl would of given me one but i still did learn a lesson how hammerdins are pretty bad against dclone w/o smite gear =/

haha, i'm sure some ppl would of given me one but i still did learn a lesson how hammerdins are pretty bad against dclone w/o smite gear =/

You need to make yourself a cs zon man.

Nice anni, to be the first you found, the stats was awsome..! :smiley:

Congratulations, I haven't seen DC spawn in ages :)

Well, me and Jell-0 had him spawn 2 days ago but the game crashed the moment we got the diablo walks the earth message. Could it be because we were fighting andariel at that very moment?

Gratz on your fight and your find :)
Nice story.

Grats on the first anni! :)

I tried Hdin but it takes way too much pots. Now I always kill with my smiter and it's clean and effective. Might try that cs zon build someday

it does take a lot of pots =/. i just started ladder not too long ago so hdin my only char. cs zon is in the build when i get all the gear she needs. managed to get some nice items last night so i'm pretty happy about that, now she can be made!

funny thing was that when i went to hide my anni, when i got back to the wp where i killed dclone, another hdin was there, but he had an anni already so i took it and left, came back with cs zon and grabbed the hidden anni =)

gratz, only 2 times i had dia walking, i got kicked out and couldnt return, game didnt exist

btw, how long does it take before items out of town disappear ?
in ur case, how long would it have taken for that hidden anni to disappear ?

LOL at the other hdin and good job on the smart thinking! :) It must be exciting since it was a public game :)

No point in carrying smiter gear unless you are killing in private game. In public games, you wanna get there and kill fast before someone else spawns him.

I would suggest a smiter on one of your next builds. Gear can be relatively "cheap" (as cheap as a pally can go).

I just made myself a trapsin and I love playing her though it's a different playing style then what I am used to. An ubersin will be next on the list! :)

qtpielv - different types of items last different times in a game before they disappear, i am however unsure of the times. i will have to find the thread where another forumer posted that shows the time approximations.

neko - lol yea i it was pretty funny, he prob would of pissed his pants when he hears what i id'd it lol, unless hes a perfectionist of course =D.

i pub games aren't smiters pretty fast? javazons i guess are really fast from what shupe says. its all about the spawning anyhow first. anything is faster then a hdin lol.

well my javazon is nearly complete now since a forumer was nice enough to donate me his ladder gear due to quitting so now i managed to get a infinity, griffs, along with some other decent gear. =D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High