Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My dog jumps through the gaping hole in the screen door, which is sort of neat. But she does it when we've hooked the chain-type thingy on her from the inside, so she gets stuck on the door. Then she just looks up at you and cries.

I'm off to bed, I've been up late talking to a friend and clanmate over in Arizona. Apparently, he got shot 3 times.

not very well if hes still talking to ya. whats a 'clanmate'?

I worked with a fella who got stabbed 5 times in the stomach with a screwdriver. knowing him though he probably started the fight with the local motorbike gang

With a screwdriver? Damn that had to hurt.

Sorry about your friend pancake, hope it's nothing to serious (like that even makes sense when talking about someone who got shot...).

As for me I'm really hungry. I need a nice person to bake something delicious for me...a nice cat loving Nevada dwelling gal. You guys know anyone like that?

dont talk to me about baking. i fell over on a baking tray my cat must of knocked (i like the word 'placed') on the floor and injured my back, to top it off the stuff i baked fell out of the fridge onto the floor:cry:

My cats dead, got cancer so we got the vet in and gave him a shot of heaven. It was quite sad, poor little fella new what was going to happen so he had me running through all the neighbours backyards after him. Anyhow that was ages ago and I couldn't be happier :grin:

My cat is actually a very nice one. He never walks on the tables (when we look), he only eats whatever food is on the tables (where he naturally never comes) when we turn or backs and if he thinks he gets to little attention from us, he just charms whoever is happening to be in his way, oh and most important ... he purrs a lot witch imo is a cats most important duty.

*pours a glass of wine*

A clanmate is a guy who is in a clan with you, and a clan in a term for organized groups in video games, usually FPSs. Sort of like a guild.

He's doing fine, he got out of the hospital last week, it wasn't too serious. Well, I guess it was pretty serious, but not anything fatal. Two in the leg and one in the stomach, I believe. The funny thing is, he's more angry that he has to retire now than he is about getting shot!

I'll take a Dew, please.

Oh, and about cats, I think those little buggers have some sort of Communist conspiracy to take over the world. I know this, because my cat, Chairman Mao*, is the leader of this group. He may seem cute and cuddly and soft, but believe me, under that adorable exterior lies pure, unadulterated evil.

*: Yes, I did name my cat that. What business is it of yours? :laugh:

Cats always have their own agenda I think. It's why so many dog lovers don't like them as much. Dogs are just loyal companions no matter what...cats are loyal only if they know they get something out of it. Don't get me wrong I love cats (grew up with like 6 cats and 1 dog), it's just sometimes I feel like I'm their puppet and they have hold the strings.

Well I'm actually drinking a Code Red Dew here so I'm good for now. All this talk about pets makes me miss mine though. Can't wait to move back to Colorado this summer.

Bah, all this pet talk makes me wish my Stepdad didn't have hayfever/fur allergies. I miss my kitties.

cats are furry

Should I head out and buy some candy at woolsworth (not because they're better in any way, it's just that their candy reminds me of swedish candy)?

First person to answear Y/N decided my fate :grin:
(if WWorths is still open, that is :tongue:)

edit: meh, jsut remembered that I don't have any money :sad2:

Beer please

Speaking of cats, mine was hit by a car yesterday. Buried her in backyard.
:upset:

I`ll have something strong: Rakia, please.

edit:Zarf, Yes, go for it.

edit2: why would that stop you: take a knife from a kitchen, put a sock on your head and go for it :grin:

Oh buraz, I'm so sorry. :sad2:

*sips Dew casually*

I can give you one of my cats. I'll just mail Pie over in one of those tube thingies. As long as I put a milk cap in, she won't mind one bit.

Seriously. Please take her. She just ate a moth right in front of me.

Omg cats seem to love hunting moths! I remember one night my cat Mittens almost destroyed my room trying to get one. Would've been funny had it not been 3 or 4 in the morning.

There was this giant moth in the house a couple of nights ago, and Pie walked in, saw it, and in 20-30 seconds of jumping around caught the damned thing. She walked out of the room with it in her mouth like a bow.

Then again, watching a cat devour a moth in front of you is not pleasant. Once, there was this really cool moth on the office window, and we were all marveling at it. Just as the camera was focusing to take the picture, Mao leapt onto the windowsill and bit the thing in half.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High