druid

Re: druid

They're both good. One isn't better than the other. They just have different styles.

Welcome to the wild, wild world of wolves!

Check out the stickies and you'll see what Verashiden is talking about. They're quite different in playing styles. I will say that I tend to lean toward the wolves, but most on the forums will say that I'm kinda biased. Did mention that I really, really like wolves? :) I tend to lean toward PvM fury wolves with summons as a back up skill.

good luck and good hunting!
Kirah

Not to sound redundant, but 'rashi and Kirah are right. However, a little insight : the wolf can multi-hit enemies with fury (my personal choice) but if you're uber poor and/or playing untwinked (sometimes it's a matter of pride), it's hard to be much safer than a werebear thanks to the beauty of shockwave's permastun. Hope that gives you an idea of how I play them at least (bears I tend to be more methodical, wolves instictual, and rush into things and rely on speed and feral rage to carry the day thru fury).

so, anyways i waz reading the posts here n noticed that everyone that has replied so far has a pic of a wolf in their profile. just wanted to point that out, and bty fury wolves r lots o fun.

so, anyways i waz reading the posts here n noticed that everyone that has replied so far has a pic of a wolf in their profile. just wanted to point that out, and bty fury wolves r lots o fun.

So what are you waiting for? I want to see a picture of a wolf as your avatar. ^_^

As everyone mentioned, they're different in play style, however bears do have access to shockwave, the best pvm skill ever.

Well since the wolf/bear debate has started...what kind of gear do you have access to? What kind of game play fits you better? etc, etc, etc...

Wolf +1

Bears have access to the best crowd control skill in the game: Shockwave. Though imo wolves are funnier to play and more stylish. It's not fun to fight with monsters that does'nt move >.>

oh ok, man its starting to be a very hard choice to pick now, both have very good things and bad things, but i'm gonna go with the wolves:smiley:

Another one joins the pack. Take that, you smelly bears :p

Don't forget to add ~~Wolfen Empire to your location, and welcome to the pack!

I've probably got some stuff to help you get started if you aren't geared already, I'm usually on *Ulfhednar in game or in the grove. See ya there :D

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High