noob question about HR

windz

Feb 21, 2008
noob question about HR

first of all what defines a rune a HR...like is ist HR? mal? um?...and once u define a rune HR, are all the runes worth equal value? eg ber = jah = zod

Re: noob question about HR

Generally, it's considered to be Vex and higher, and they're "ideally" supposed to be worth the same. However, certain runes (including Vex, Ohm, Lo, Jah, and Ber) tend to be the more popular, as they're used more often. Technically, they're somewhat interchangeable. Also, some people include Ist as a high rune, but typically not Gul. It really depends on the person, or the realm, but Vex+ is your safest bet.

You might also want to keep in mind that if your trading for an Ist, the odds are much better that it's a legit rune that someone got from forge or countess. So sometimes Ist's have a higher value then their actual place on the rune charts because it is less likely to poof.

Last ladder duping was so frequent that an Um was considered a high rune - or at least the same value as a HR

i will just list them, there aren't that many

HR (tier 1... the one that people want)
Ohm, Jah, Ber, Lo

HR (tier 2... about 4/5 the price of above)
Vex
Sur
Cham
Zod

HR (tier 3... about 2/3 the of the price of tier 1)
Ist

gul is not a HR. even though it's higher than Ist
mal is not a HR. it's 2 UMs

and UM and below are just currencies

(this is USEast ladder softcore pricing. hope that helps. other realm... well i don't know about other realms, but i imagine something similar)

first of all what defines a rune a HR...like is ist HR? mal? um?...and once u define a rune HR, are all the runes worth equal value? eg ber = jah = zod

hr is vex and up. theres been much debate as to wether qualifies as a hr or not, but the majority of the time these are the loosely set standards.

a hr is a hr, but a hr in high demand will always be worth more. often runes that aren't a HR can be worth more if in high demand or LEGIT. a legit gul or higher will probably be worth alot more than any duped hr on the market. good luck proving its legit though.

Hr is Ist+ atleast on uswest ist is an HR, gul is worth less than an UM. If an um is worth 60 points on an index and pul is 30 a gul is 50.

But some runes no one wants that much (Zod and sur) are rarely used so if someone says I am selling x item for y HR's they sometimes don't even accept zod and sur.

Hr is Ist+ atleast on uswest ist is an HR, gul is worth less than an UM. If an um is worth 60 points on an index and pul is 30 a gul is 50.

If that's the case, it'd be in your best interest to start hoarding Guls for that extremely low price, and start cubing them into Vex runes. :shocked:

Yup thats what most people do. I got one from my hellforge but I wasn't going to wait for 2 more to drop to cube into a vex.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High