Not open for further replies.

CROfear

Aug 4, 2007
Europe realm

Im having issues on the realm.
I got: "accessing your account"...and then "unable to connect to battle.net."
Any1 have same prob.?

Re: Europe realm

Probably some connection issue. Before you start changing stuff, try rebooting your pc, in 90% of all cases it helps to solve any computer problem.

If that doesn't help, it's probably your connection that's bugging you. Are you sure your router/firewall/antivirus isn't blocking it? I know, this is impossible normally (since you probably could play perfectly until some point), but sometimes virusscanners have their own behavior...

Else, I'd just advice you to wait for an hour or so, and see if it's solved.

Probably some connection issue. Before you start changing stuff, try rebooting your pc, in 90% of all cases it helps to solve any computer problem.

If that doesn't help, it's probably your connection that's bugging you. Are you sure your router/firewall/antivirus isn't blocking it? I know, this is impossible normally (since you probably could play perfectly until some point), but sometimes virusscanners have their own behavior...

Else, I'd just advice you to wait for an hour or so, and see if it's solved.

I love that part about rebooting :thumbsup:
Did it work? Im guessing yes:fortuneteller:

I love that part about rebooting :thumbsup:
Did it work? Im guessing yes:fortuneteller:

Haha yes indeed :grin:

Rebooting is the first thing you should do with ANY problem, it solves quite everything. Pretty awkward, but I guess entire Windows is :laugh:

reboot didnt work :(
i am w8-ing about 5hours...still same...a turned off all firewalls..router worked fine till now, so i dont think that is prob in it..

its strange...i can login to all realms, except europe...so i guess its no problem with my connection or somthin..hmm

dont worry about it, i had same problem and it sorted itself out after about an hour. i think its some kind of temp ban. just dont log on constantly since that could make it last longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High