"I've seen the light"

Atil

Feb 9, 2005
"I've seen the light"

Games I've played, and completed, since my Diablo break:
Half Life 2 Episode 2, Portal, Bioshock, Call Of Duty 4

All graphically amazing, all had edge-of-the-seat moments, all had good storylines....and all were very short. Total cost £88. Total hours to complete ~50. Cost per hour £1.76

Games I played before my Diablo break:
Diablo 2 with Lord of Destruction expansion

Graphically amazing (I still feel a slight bout of vertigo when near the edge of the Ancient's area), many edge-of-the-seat moments, good storyline....and needs a good amount of time to beat Hell Baal (Teh Fishy excluded). Total cost £35. Total hours played ~4000 (Estimate only). Cost per hour 0.875 pence.

I think I'm coming back for the holidays, HC :jig:

Short break Atil. You can join us in the 12 Days Tourney now and show us how it is done :grin:

Yeah baby! Now that's what I call holiday cheer!

Welcome back. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers:

wow, I thought I'd never see a day that someone I recall from forumname is coming back. I remember your statement "I'll quit when I find IKSC" or something like that :smiley:

Good to see returnee, welcome home Atil

Yay, Atil. Knew you would return once, didn't exspect you to come back so soon though.
If you're still Vanilla or HC, I can't give you any items (you were always so generous!) but if you play RRM/RWM now, you can have some good twinking gear.
WELCOME BACK!!! :grin::grin::grin:

HHB

Your logic for returning is irrefutable. Welcome home, Atil.

Santa Swiller is coming to town: 15 days

I wish I could say welcome back, since that would imply I've been around here long enough to have actually been able to miss you in a rational sort of way.

But... I haven't ... Sooo... Hello, the name is Merlin, I have an occupation that is disturbingly close, but not quite like, the nifty girl with the cute staff in our combined favorite game, I am old enough by now to have a grand collection of senior bus passess in all countries over the world, but I am most well known for helping this young, obstinate young lad with an irresistible urge to tug at swords embedded in stone.

I also collect stamps, but please don't go and tell, it would sooo tarnish my reputation.

EDIT : If it is the money you are worried about... Go try Nethack. It's free, amazingly clever and totally addictive!

Thank you all for your warm welcome back messages. Thank you to Grisu on Stanley's behalf.

1. Install D2/LoD on new compooter - Done
2. Connect to Battlenet (shudder) for 1.11 patch - Done
3. Install ATMA - Done. Once again many, many thanks to Doc
4. Retrieve characters from flash drive for 12 Days of Christmas Tourney - Done

Short break Atil. You can join us in the 12 Days Tourney now and show us how it is done :grin:

Will do (see 4. above), although the pictures submitted so far will take some beating.

If you're still Vanilla or HC, I can't give you any items (you were always so generous!) but if you play RRM/RWM now, you can have some good twinking gear.

Thanks for the welcome and the very kind offer, but the new character(s) will be HC, vanilla, self-found.

I remember your statement "I'll quit when I find IKSC" or something like that :smiley:

Good to see returnee, welcome home Atil

Thanks Neksja. This damn game is too good to really quit.

Merlin and Swiller: Belated welcome to the SPF to you both :wave:

Welcome back man, It looks like you played a few good games while you were gone. They are all games I'd like to try, but my computer is lacking the power atm.

Also, I love the way you reasoned out your return!

-hps

Merlin and Swiller: Belated welcome to the SPF to you both :wave:

Swiller is the new name for noobintraining. Kind of like Marathon changed it's name to Snickers - new name, still nutty. :grin:

Does no-on read my sigs? :rolleyes:

Now you mention it...I do ... from time to time:wink3: . But your signature is changing faster than I could say "noobintraining is now Swiller" :grin:

Thanks for the clarification though! Now I can put my mind to ease ("who is this Swiller? Never heard of him before!")...

I play other games occasionally: WarCraft III, Need for Speed... etc. So that I won't get burnt up after 1000 or so MF runs. However I never take break from playing D2. :laugh:

Welcome back Atil.

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

And there will be cake!

Actually portal reminded me of diablo, blue portal, town portal, orange portal, cow level.

Good to see you back atil. :wink3:

Hi Atil!

Thank you alot for the great giveaway you hosted before you went! Glad to hear you restart and is going HC. Me myself has left and returned in a HC-shape. Maybe I'll see you in some HC MP-game later on... ?

Have a good time and don't get burned out. :rolleyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High