My name is Zinc and I have a gambling problem.

come back zinc

Sep 4, 2007
My name is Zinc and I have a gambling problem.

Have you sold ever sold all your pgems to Anya for just a couple more circlets? Ever sold a few of your mediocre charms so you could roll just one more ammy?

It's been, like, 36 hours since I last saw Anya. And I'm itchin' at the thought that my next ammy could be 20 dex, 20 str, 20 chromatic with some skills to boot.

:jig: :starry: :jig:

LMAO dude!

Yeah, I love the gambling, i try to set myself a point where i stop (I couldn't gamble all my gold away, have to keep a 'merc-ressurection' reserve!) but i always go a little over!

I like gambling but wouldn´t sell PGMES for that, as you can roll with them, which is gambling aswell. I keep a little reserve for my lazy merc aswell.

I collect gold till Im full and then gamble until I have 300 , 000 left !!

:azn:

Iv'e yet to gamble the elusive +2 sorc skills / 20 resists / 20 str / anything extra amulet ...

:thumbsup:

I like gambling but wouldn´t sell PGMES for that, as you can roll with them, which is gambling aswell. I keep a little reserve for my lazy merc aswell.

I know what you're saying, but sometimes it just doesn't matter. I guess it's kind of the same as the guy who gets the second mortgage on the house so he can get back to the table. I'm figuring if I roll $the big one$ I can trade for all kinds of pgems to replace those ones I lost. Plus I live to see the item come out rare, set, or unique. Pgem rerolls only give you blues :cry: .

I sell flawless and perfs all the time as well , depending on if I feel like Muling or not ...

:grin:

Next time you all feel like selling your perfect gems for gold, give me a shout, I'll top Larzuk's best offer :wink3:

I usually collect gold till I'm all full, then just gamble a ton of amulets, and don't look at any till my inventory is full, then go back and sell the lame ones. It's much more fun to check out a bunch of new ones than one at a time IMO.

-Matt

Yeah, when I get into gambling sometimes I'll go see what I have in the stash that I wouldn't mind dumping for the extra circlet gamble...:cry:

It's bad when you dump something half-useful and you gamble a +1 Light Radius amulet. And after that you want to go back and sell some more to get something better. It's an addiction...

I have just over 18 million gold stashed in ATMA on my laptop, and on my desktop back in Canada there is over 80 million stashed... Just waiting for my sorc to hit level 95 so I can spend it all!!

-hps

nooooooooo don't reroll with pgems craft with them.

If matt's not online i'll do my best to buy your pgems.

you especially don't want to sell pgems because you get gypped; pgems are worth less in gold than 3 flawless

Yeah, I do the same thing as a few others: run until I can't hold any more gold and then gamble down to 1-200K.

@Matt: I like that idea. Think I'll do that on my next "gambling session".

hehe. It's about the quick fix. I used to give my pgems to Ratih, now that he's gone they go to bob. It's just that some nights the demon gets a hold of me and I clean out my stash: Full Juvies, skiller amulets with medium rolls, uniques that i can justify with: "well, they're only worth a few pgems", extra gems and runes, I've even sold my merc's helms when they weren't anything spectacular. Come to think of it, I sold my own amulet on one occasion, it wasn't anything better than a + class skills, but still.

Well, step 1 is admitting you have a problem.

I create sp accounts and use a char editor just to give me max gold in bank//on char at lvl 99 and gamble away, run out, do it again lol.

I like to gamble enuff that I pick up anything that sells well and go to town even if it means I spend a book of scrolls in and hour! But i wouldnt sell a PGem or Flawless for nuttin, I get better stuff crafting than I EVER got gambling!

Thanks to this thread, I now have a gambling problem as well...

I've gotten some bum gear out of it, but the few times I got something good, I've been a happy man.

I need a 12 step program...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High