awesome spirit rolls today!

bruticus

Sep 12, 2006
awesome spirit rolls today!

i'm normally the guy that rolls 26 FCR spirits. i had some spirit sets and Hel runes, so i thought i'd roll some and reroll some.

first roll was a 142 Monarch - 35%FCR!

second roll was a 39@res Sacred Rondache - 35%FCR again!

third roll was a 33@res Royal Shield - 34%FCR! and i am considering rerolling this now! :laugh: not too shabby?

i'm normally the guy that rolls 26 FCR spirits. i had some spirit sets and Hel runes, so i thought i'd roll some and reroll some.

first roll was a 142 Monarch - 35%FCR!

second roll was a 39@res Sacred Rondache - 35%FCR again!

third roll was a 33@res Royal Shield - 34%FCR! and i am considering rerolling this now! :laugh: not too shabby?

Skip the royal shield imo, sacred targes are best paladin only shields to re-roll because they have best resale value for obvious reasons.

Congratulations on first two rolls btw :wink3: Third one is good enough for a bo-spirit shield.

I would reroll my 33 fcr 45 res st if i had some hels...

Aww... Messed up my 1337 post count :angry:

admante, i have a bunch of hels that apparently i don't need now lol .. i can spare 3 or 4 if you need on West SCL.

Uncle_Mike: for whatever reason i thought Royal Shield was elite!! :laughing: must have been the high def. at least i can use it on my leveling vanquisher for awhile. sigh.

i got so upset at the end of last ladder during the scramble to stockpile ladder only items...

i rolled 2 spirits (out of 12 or 13) over 30 fcr... not a single 35!! (both were 33)

i used all my runes in as many shields as possable, with the intent to trade, which turned into giving them to friends!

ahh well it would have taken forever for the spirits to be worth half as much as they were before reset anyways

very nice, the best i have done so far is a 33 fcr.maybe i oughta let you do it for me next time.

admante, i have a bunch of hels that apparently i don't need now lol .. i can spare 3 or 4 if you need on West SCL.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm on escl. Got a few hels and rolled 35 fcr 112 mana on my 45 res st :jig:. too bad sorb was 5.

Don't waste space by double posting with pointless posts. If you must post again then at least try to contribute something other than a bunch of random question marks. :thumbsdown:
then i am unclear how i'm supposed to bump a thread/post with an unanswered question and im the last post...

just repost the question?

I posted a 'bunch of random question marks' because:

1) i had same question
2) i quoted question
3) 10 char rule

then i am unclear how i'm supposed to bump a thread/post with an unanswered question and im the last post...

You don't. If someone could have answered the question, then they probably would have. Either they were unwilling, or unable to respond. Check out the forum rules at http://www.purediablo.com/forums/rules/, specifically number 6.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High