Mafia game round 5: New Jersey

That's what I was trying to say. He doesn't have to kill if he/she doesn't want to/

Maybe the doctor healed the right person for once? Can't really know for sure until a few nights have passed.

I'm here, shoot your questions.

To answer one question:
SK has the opportunity to kill one, but does not necessarily have to use it.

When is voting for this day closed? I've got a thing I'm doing this weekend and I'm leaving Saturday and won't be back till sunday night.

Did we kill the SK already?

Unfortunatly I'm not at liberty to answer this.

As to how long this day will last, that will be at least 2 days. But since it's weekend and most people have commitments I might let it last to Monday around this time.

Orphan is dead, and only one kill last night? I dare hope we got the SK already, whether it be via lynch or mafia killed him. I'm curious why Orphan was targeted though. Could it have just been a random kill? :scratch:

On another note, I may not be very active this weeked. I''ve got some goals for a game, and I have to work for four hours each day this weekend so it won't leave much time to lurk on the forum. :hide:

Unfortunatly I'm not at liberty to answer this.

I know I'm Just Playing...

Oh Noes! No one's going to be around to keep me company... :thumbsdown: I think I may be okay though I may need some counciling. :hanky:

Counceling on what? I can help out with whatever is not game related.

edit: BobTheWarrior brought up an interesting question regarding haunting. Haunting two times in a row: allowed or not?

Since we can't know what exactly happened with the SK until at least another day has passed, let's just ignore it for now. Useless theorizing is, well, useless. :tongue:

I'm still suspicious about Piece, for reasons stated yesterday. So unless a better suspect comes along, my vote remains: Vote Piece

edit: BobTheWarrior brought up an interesting question regarding haunting. Haunting two times in a row: allowed or not?
Not sure. It is pretty powerful but then there is the problem of when there are only a few people left in the game to consider. Any other opinions?

That's not an official vote :undecided: .
Sorry to be so precise, but that is my duty here. :kiss:

That's not an official vote :undecided: .
Sorry to be so precise, but that is my duty here. :kiss:
What's wrong with it? :shocked: Lets try that again:

Vote Piece
vote piece
VOTE PIECE
Pote Viece
Vote Pieces
Etov Eceip
v o t e p i e c e
V O T E P I E C E
Je vote le morceau
Ich wähle Stück
Voto el pedazo
? ??????? ?????

For an example it'd be vote: Peice ***EXAMPLE!!!***

zionhuyga seems really eager to vote for Piece. Maybe he knows something we don't (i.e. cop) or he could just be trying to deceive us.

I'll be going through Orphan's posts to see if there was anyone he was incriminating, since the Mafia (or SK? unlikely...) obviously thought he was a threat.

At first I'd disagree with you, I just thought he was a concerned townie, but now it's a bit suspicious. I said before he just seemed suspicious of me and that made me think he was a townie, but day two JUST started and he's already cast his vote on me...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High