Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

You COULD still Uber, just be aware that it'll be a longer, harder process.

If you wanna PvP as well you need max block, no question. The life loss shouldn't be TOO detrimental to your ubering potential. You'll still be slapping a Ribby on him for Ubers though. One handed is suicide.

Beast sucks because fanact doesn't increase a Wolf's attack.

thanx for the answer
Btw... one more thought. I just red the kodiak guide based on hunger skill... Wouldnt that be a good skill option on ubers? As far as I know, it leechs extremely fast even with just a few points on it. You loose Phis dmg, but who cares... its all about speed CB and life leech, isnt it. AND it should work just as well on a wolf too. 3 skill prereq isnt too much of a waste for a fury ribcracker druid. I mean hunger in stead of feral rage as a swap skill option.

thanx for the answer
Btw... one more thought. I just red the kodiak guide based on hunger skill... Wouldnt that be a good skill option on ubers? As far as I know, it leechs extremely fast even with just a few points on it. You loose Phis dmg, but who cares... its all about speed CB and life leech, isnt it. AND it should work just as well on a wolf too. 3 skill prereq isnt too much of a waste for a fury ribcracker druid. I mean hunger in stead of feral rage as a swap skill option.

Hunger will still not work on unleechables and it's not quite up to snuff in terms of the safety Life Tap offers (Hell has a large leech penalty). SSoG's guide got out the notion that it's okay to use a really fast attack and pile on the elemental damage and crushing blow. That works to an extent (look at HF zealots), but people forget that with a low dmg weapons and Hunger's large dmg penalties in general, that the total physical dmg doesn't leech near as impressively as the numbers might suggest. Hunger needs a fast, damaging weapon to really shine.

That and Wolf's have Feral Rage which does pretty much the same thing. Though Puma DID prove that a Wolf using Grief and Hunger can attack and survive while IMed.

Question: Would a Shaftstop be a suitable replacment for a CoH? It has no resists but damage reduction is a plus, if you could get a socketed Shaftstop and use some high res jewels in it - could it be a worthy substitute?

If you could make up the res elsewhere. However that's a huge chunk of res, str, and skills you'd need to make up for.

Verashiden,
Thanks for helping with solid and timely advice to curious would be Uber Druids. I'm not on as much these days, so it's nice that you are helping out the pack.

DarkMusica,
You mention using high res jewels (plural) in a Shaftstop, but uniques can only get one socket from Larzuk. That means 15% is the max you could add. The DR% is nice, but it won't be physical damage that gets you killed, so I don't think it's the right tool for the job. Besides, you should be getting ample DR% already (Dungo/String 15% + Fade 15% = 30%), so 10% of the extra DR% from Shaftstop would be wasted anyhow. There are other possible armor options besides CoH, but Shaftstop wouldn't be on my short list.

Np, BJam. Figured you were too busy with that crap called RL to be on a lot ^_^.

for ubers u need this:

use this items for every uber except Lilith. switch to poison resist against her

and use full rejus untill life tap is casted (u will need 2-3 of them against mephisto for sure)

hmmm...

hey, haven't touch this game for long, but i like to suggest using antidotes instead of full rejuv. can be as useful, i believe

Re: Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it's not. Never mention it again.

Hehe

Once again... it's too slow...

Wowowow, take it easy man.

You call me retard because I know something you don't know? The attack speed is very important, use the calculator that is stickied at the top of this forum. If you don't believe me, go and test it by yourself lol.

Please call me retard one more time...

really it is to slow? well i was under the impression that if your using fury it doesnt matter the attack speed of the weapon you retard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calling Findux a "retard" when you don't even know how Fury, let alone a Werewolf, works is hilarious. HILARIOUS!

Read some of the guides here, then come back and tell me what you learned. I'll be expecting an apology to Findux after you see how utterly wrong you are, okay?

One quick question on this lovely guide: What's the level requirement of the upped Ribcracker? Is it simply the level requirement of the Stalagmite (aka 49), or is it something higher?

Yeah, since an upped Quarterstaff = Stalagmite the lvl req is 49.

I don't remember off the top of my head but I think it's 54 or 56 lvl req.

Wow, back on page 1! I know that eth Ribby req. level is 76, and I think non-eth is 56, but I'm not positive. Hopfully someone can give a definitive answer. Either way, it shouldn't be a problem since you won't need to up it until you go to Hell. NM is a walk in the park with even a non-upped Ribby.

From my inventory:

Upped ribcracker : 56
eth upped ribcracker : 76, but that's with an zod in it, which may cause some problems...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High