For all you working schmoes, it's Monday...

sirpoopsalot

May 24, 2005
For all you working schmoes, it's Monday...

So it looks like it's up to the neighbourhood bum (me) to start the daily, huh? Is everybody so wrapped up at work they can't spam a mini-lifestory for a day? Poor buggers, I almost have pity for you, but I'll trade you paychecks for the week if you think it's 'all bad'. :wink3:

RL: Shopping to buy new ski gloves, since mine didn't completely survive a brush I has with a tree branch on Friday (pun intended). On a related note, Neosporin rocks! Since I'll be in town I guess I'll take care of a few other shopping chores as well (banking, groceries, etc.). Afterwards, more housecleaning and such... fun stuff.

D2: Been doing a few Meph runs; I hadn't run him forever. I need another ~4 million gold to reach my 'farming' goal and quit him for a while, which is probably a couple hundred runs. I'll post some pretty trinkets later today/tomorrow/whenever I finish the runs. FrigidBridgett might get a little boost through NM too.

RL: Just got home from work. Been raining here all day. We need it bad. The lakes are waaaay down.

D2:some later

RL: Spent the day outside in the cold supervising plant installation.

D2: My IK Barbarian (L84) has recovered the Viper Amulet. Gone through Hell so far at P8. Only problem are them nasty, boney skellingtons that are not leechable. He has to stop every few Whirls to glug a blue. Tal's tomb could be a bit of a chore.

RL: Cold. Real struggle to get out of bed this morning. Spent some time at work swearing at a misbehaving computer.

D2: Planning a mad PvP Bowazon scheme, now going to get a cube with my Skunkbelly tourney character.

RL: Schooling. Man i hate school. But i guess i have to do it.

d2: Doing some Median 2008 stuff. Sommon necro in progress.

RL: Midterm today, midterm tomorrow, lab on Wednesday, midterm Thursday, and I'm going to skip my lectures on Friday for some vodka, then maybe I'll cry myself to sleep.

D2: Took one D2 break today, did 10 AT runs and 5 Baal runs. Nada, other than a high end roll Djinn Slayer from Baal.

WC3: Damn I hate b.netters. They make me engage in the most pointless flame wars because I can't take their stupidity levels and in the end I need to make them angry so that I can log off with a smile knowing that I ruined their day. If I ever have kids, I'm going to spank them hard for every bad thing they do to ruin my day. :(

RL: Work on a test plan that has needed my attention for several days.

D2: Working on my first meteorb sorc and getting her through norm. My next character I think will be a cheesadin, as that will be a first as well.

RL: Work review (joy!)

D2: Do some more meph runs til i cant be arsed anymore and start summon drooood!

@ ilshad.....send rain please!!!!!
RL- SoCal is on FIRE!!!!. my home is safe, thankfully, but I have friends who were evacuated that are staying with us that have no idea if there home burned or not....Rain dances welcomed.....
D2- not so much today, (although I did hook my friends son August up with my new bowler druid to play around with last night....)

....Rain dances welcomed.....

It looks a little too joyous, but it I guess it's the best I can do:

:jig: :jig:
:jig: :jig:

btw, thanks for the reminder - I need to take some sunset pics pics tomorrow. All of the crap burning into the atmosphere will have probably started to reach Colorado by tomorrow evening, which makes for pretty pictures. :p

Good luck to your friends.

@smoknjester: I hope things get under control soon. California wildfires are generally good, wildfires that burn homes are not.

RL: Unfortunately, here in NorCal, it's very hot and very dry. gogo rain.
D2: A2H questing with my Mav's zon.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High