Upping AR & 4fpa/5fpa/6fpa (Fury Wolf).

Godstomper

Sep 10, 2007
Upping AR & 4fpa/5fpa/6fpa (Fury Wolf).

Having trouble hitting some Barbs and Zealers, so I'm looking for more options to up my AR. LvL 88, specced maxxed WW, Lycan, Fury, Oak, LvL17 HoW. 35k AR, 4.4k life with HoW. 29k AR, 6.1k life with Oak.

Current Gear:
Guillaume's Face.
Angelics ammy, dual Angelic rings.
Stormshield.
Grief PB, EBotDZ.
AP Fortitude.
Bloodfist.
Verdungos 15DR.
Goreriders.
8xSS 20-30 Lifer GCs, 3xSS 12FHR GCs, 10x20 Lifer SCs, Anni, Torch.
86+% FHR, 50% CB, 50% DS, 10% OW with Grief.

Only thing I can think of is Cerebus (How does the AR% work?) at the loss of CB/DS/FHR but gaining OW, swapping the SCs for AR SCs, and AR/Life GCs. Heard some guys talking in zeal game about using AR/Life GCs if you have the damage. Would using AR/Life GCs give me more attack rating than a skiller? I'm assuming I'd have less life than since Lycan wouldn't be buffed.

And now the weapons. Anyone try 4fpa/5fpa/6fpa weapons back to back? I'm wanting to try 3xED/IAS Lo'ed Caddy, and Eth. Death Cleaver/Ettin Axe/Razor. Was reading in the 5fpa vs. 4fpa thread that 6fpa has an advantage due to the way Druids block ...

/random

29k with pure anghellics? My fireclaw bear had that without ww skill... : /
Did you just not put anything in dexterity... max block?

Demon limb for lvl 23 enchant if needed... that's bout it I can think unless you use AR/life charms here and there

Max block with Stormshield. Only dueling GM, so no go on the enchant, and I'm trying to make a non-runeword set, hence the 4fpa and 6fpa.

How much +skill did you have?

Last edited:
use scs with dmg/life/ar

how much ar do u have on gcs?

jalas improves life, ar

best setup ive used for vs zealots and barbs is

cham guils
fullangelics(2xrings/ammy)
eth dc(266%)
rends
gores
shealed stormshield
your lack of ar on your charms maybe an issue...but with angelics you should still be hitting alot,if you cant aquire a edc try getting a non eth dc(throw a ber in it)

i like cb alot more then ds..thats just me though

good luck,

Jay

use scs with dmg/life/ar

how much ar do u have on gcs?

jalas improves life, ar
Only GCs I are the Shapeshifters, and I don't really want to resort to max/ar/life SCs since because of their price. I'm wanting to try out a couple AR/Life GCs though.

Only time I have trouble hitting is when Barbs and Zealots stack a lot of denfese, so I'm looking for a set for that.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High